11

Kabir opened his mouth to ask Aman about what was happening there,but stopped as his phone rang loudly. He looked at the caller id and gulped in nervousness.
   "Hello,Sir" Greeted Kabir Singhania to the person on the other side.
  "Keep your hello,hi with you Singhania. Why did you not tell me that you have been banned by DR? I have just lost my job because of you. And your project is also cancelled" shouted the person on the other side making Kabir gulp.
   "Kabir Singhania,if I am in hell,I will drag you and your bratty sister to hell with me. Remember that" said the person and ended the call.

   Kabir sat down with a thud and the phone fell down breaking into pieces.

   Khushi Singhania looked at her brother and had a bad feeling about it.

  Kavya ran to her son and embraced him,asking him what happened.

  And Aman Mathur stood there enjoying the show.

    "Bhai,what happened?" asked Khushi Singhania nervously.

   "Yes Kabir,what happened?Tell us dear. You are scaring us" said Kavya

   "Bhai speak something. You are scaring me. Please Bhai" asked Khushi again.

    "Ohh. Let me tell you what happened" said Aman loudly gaining the attention of the mother daughter pair.

  "Your brother just got a call from the person who approved your project in DR telling him that your project got rejected and the person got fired" Aman said coolly and emotionlessly.

   Khushi looked at him menancically.
  "Stop sprouting nonsense Mathur" said Khushi seething.

   "He is telling truth Khushi." came whishper from Kabir that made Khushi shocked to core.

  "Bhai???" asked Khushi questioningly.

   "The person who approved our project called and informed me that our project has been officially rejected and he was also fired" explained Kabir looking at nothing.

   "How is this possible Bhai? We paid hefty sum to him and he assured us about the approval. Then how is this possible?" asked Khushi Singhania.

   "Let me clear your doubt Miss Singhania. It is possible because you and your family is truly banned by DR. And the show has just began" said Aman and left from there in style.

    Khushi Singhania looked at the place where Aman Mathur stood in daze. She recalled when Aman used to call her Bhabi in sweet voice and be at her beck and call,always fulfilling her demands. And now the cold,detached voice of Aman shocked her,and what shocked her more was his connection with DR.

     Aman left Singhania house and returned to New York in the private jet of DR. And first thing he did was got the divorce paper submitted. After that he slept peacefully leaving behind the Singhanias in mess.