2

The foundation of Santivan was shaken by the revealations of ugly truths of Raizadas. The day after Khushi's departure was the day of downfall of Raizadas.
   Arnav called everyone to hall and explained everything to his Nani,mama and Mami. Akash and Anjali had no remorse. Arnav also informed the elders about Khushi's departure which shocked the elders. They could not believe Khushi would leave like that.
    Arnav gave AR and Santivan to Anjali and Akash and cut all ties with them giving them a warning to not ever come in front of him again. Then he left Santivan together with Nani,Manohar Raizada and Manorama Raizada.
   This decision was surprising to all as Akash was their child in case of Manohar and Manorama. But Manorama loved her Arnav bitwa more than her dishonest and cruel son. So she left. HP and op also followed.
    Arnav took them to his pent house on DR hotels,one of the hotels of DR group of industry,the biggest bussines empire of world. Devyani Raizada was broken by the cruelity of Anjali and Akash. She knew,from childhood they had pampered Anjali and Akash the most. Anjali being the only girl in family was dear to all and her deformed leg was also a reason why everyone pampered her more so that she does not feel pain. And Akash being true grandson of Raizada family was pampered. And Arnav was always quite,serious,so everyone left him out. He was always used for Anjali and Akash. His share of love and pampering was never given to him because of Anjali and akash. But Arnav never complained. The only person who showed concerned for him was Devyani devi,his Nani and Manorama mami,who sold her jewels for him to start business. But they both knew it was nothing compared to Anjali and Akash.
   And it was making the three elders more guilt ridden.
    Arnav brought them into his pent house. It was two floored. Ground floor had three rooms and upper floor had three rooms. The house was modern,well maintained,white,blue themed. There was a huge sitting area and glass wall to one side and a balcony with swing,plants on one side and other side had an open kitchen and a six seater dinning table.
   The upper floor had three bedrooms,a study,a movie room and a poolside. The poolside was close to Arnav's room. It was private pool.
    Nani,Mama and Mami were surprised looking at the modern house. It was classy and screaming richness,elegance and royalty. Compared to Santivan it was much more elegant.
   "Chhote,whose house is this?" asked Devyani devi to Arnav in concern.
   "Nani,its my pent house. And this hotel is also mine. Aman lives here. We will live here for some days then leave to New york" explained Arnav.
   "What?" exclaimed Mami.
  "But Arnav bitwa,I read the name,its DR hotels,not AR. Then how is this yours" asked Mami in confusion.
  Mamajii and Nani also looked at him questioningly.
   "Arrey Mamiji.. DR means Devyani Raizada. This hotel and all others under DR belongs to ASR. AR design was originally a business set up prepared for Akash and Shyam by ASR" said Aman who heard their talks from the beginning.
    "Whaaat!!!" exclaimed Mami loudly.
   "You mean to say,the DR group of industry belongs to Arnav bitwa?" asked Mamaji to Aman to which Aman nodded in yes.
    Mamaji sighed,he felt pity for Akash and Anjali. They had King of business world as brother,yet their greed and cruelty had paved path towards no return for them.
   "Okay now. Nani,Mamaji,Mami,you choose any room from the four rooms here. And HP,op will be staying in quarters beside our house. Now get settled. It was a long day. You should eat and rest" said Arnav to his family and moved towards his room.
   Nobody disturbed him knowing his need to be alone. He was too much broken.
    Aman helped the elderly Raizadas to settle then he too went to his room.
    He had to manage an empire as he wanted Arnav to rest for few days.
    When in one side Arnav was ready to leave India,Khushi was leaving for London,where her family lived. She cried all night bitterly and it made Singhanias hate Arnav to core.
     Khushi decided to join her family business as ceo of Singhania technology. She was a computer geek after all. And her goal was to work with DR Techs,as their technology was best in world.
   Little did she know,she had to face Arnav Singh Raizada to fulfil this dream...