3

Arnav stayed in Delhi for few days to complete the handover process of AR design and some other works. Then together with Aman,his Nani,mama and mami,he left India to new york.
    New York was the head quarter of DR,so there was no problem in work. Arnav took his family to his house there.
     It was a modern house of three floor. One side was totally covered by glass wall. The furnitures were royal blue in colour with the house in white. It was elegant,classy,modern,screaming of richness yet not loud. The gentle lights and lack of extravangence said that the own had good eyes. There was a huge garden outside and beyond that was  a helipad. There was a gazebo in the middle arranged for sittings and tennish court,basketball court also. In the backside there was a huge kitchen garden and beside the house towards the back was a large pool and babarque area. The whole place was surrounded by huge walls and layers after layers security.
   The villa's ground floor was huge open space for sitting. There were four different styles of sitting area prepared. It was a place for social gathering,party etc. The servants had their room in ground floor.
   The first floor had three rooms,a sitting place,an open area kitchen,dinning space,a small mandir.
    The second floor had five rooms,two studies,an indoor pool,a paivate garden,gym and a large confidence room with a movie room.
     Nani,mamaji and Mami choose to live in first floor. They went to their rooms to freshen up and Arnav and Aman also left to their respective rooms.
    London. Singhania House
   Khushi was sitting with her family and watching news. The news was telecasting ASR's downfall.
   News"Akash Singh Raizada said in his interview that ASR is no more the owner of AR design. He has left business world. And the reason was said to be personal"

   "Khushi,are you okay dear?" asked Kavya Singhania looking at her daughter.
     Khushi nonchalantly noded her head in yes.
   "Mum,why would it affect Khushi,she is not his wife na" said Kabir.
   "Yes mum,I am not affected. He deserved this. Now he will know how it feels to be insulted because of status"" said Khushi through her gritted teeth.
   Kavya sighed. Her daughter was too stubborn. Sometimes her stubborn mind destroyed her happiness.
    Kavya knew both Arnav and Khushi were at fault. If Arnav married Khushi forcefully then Khushi also never informed him about Shyam. It was her ego where she thought about her own thoughts but never considered Arnav. And when Arnav and Devyani devi had denied Khushi to go in front of Anjali,they knew Anjali would do something like this. But Khushi in her own mind went there. And few words of Arnav,who was going through extreme pain and anger was enough for her to live her husband and hate him so much. She did not even wait for his return. And Kavya knew that the day Arnav will come in front of Khushi was the day when all hell will break. And Khushi will get a harsh wake up from her self pity illusion.
    "Bhai,did we get any news about DR techs?" asked Khushi to Kabir
    Kabir nodded in denial. Khushi sighed to herself.
" when will I be able to work with them?"Khushi asked to herself in loss.
    Kavya was lost in her thoughts about Arnav and Khushi's relation. She had a feeling that matter is not as simple as Khushi says and there is more to it. She knew her hot headed daughter well.
    "Khushi" called Kavya softly.
   "Yes mum" khushi looked at her mum.
   "I am asking,if possible,okay,if Arnav asks you forgiveness for his words,will you forgive him?" asked Kavya slowly.
   "Never. Mum I will never forgive that monster" came Khushi's spat reply.
   Kavya sighed in her heart.
       "Mum,let's not discuss it anymore" said Kabir strongly.
   Kavya nodded.
   "Hope you don't regret your choices in future dear" thought Kavya...

     2 years later
  Raizada House,New York

         "Chhote,eat your food before leaving. You cannot go without eating" said Devyani devi in a stern voice looking at her suit clad grandson walking towards the stairs to go out.
   "Nani,I will have it in office" said Arnav.
   "Beta,we know how you will eat in office. Aman told us how you fainted last time" said Mami sternly.
   "This Aman.. I will kill him" grumbled Arnav.
  But like an obidient child he sat on his chair and began having his toast and juice. It was daily routine of Raizada house..