16

Somewhere in London
  A man was sitting and drinking alcohol to his heart content. He was drinking to calm his nerves that was about to brust due to anger.

   He smashed the glass in his hand and blood started to ooze out of the wound by glass piercings. But he felt no pain. He was burning in anger and hatred.

   There was somebody else there too..  Someone who wanted the destruction  of Raizada family,someone out for his selfishness.

   The man looked at the dripping blood with a ruthless glint in his eyes..

The destruction  he wished was so near..

   Yet  now everything seemed so far..

Kabir singhania was furious, furious at himself for not implimenting his plans sooner...  And he was seething with hatred for his sisters, Kiara and Khushi as well as Kavya, his step mother...

    He had planned everything perfectly, with the help of his maternal cousin, Anjali(di is here guys)..
  Yet the appearance of Advay has destroyed every single plan of his..

   Now, Kiara is a small step behind to know her true identity, that she is Kiara Singhania, not Khushi Singhania..

  And Khushi,what if she suddenly comes here to get answers..

   Kabir's mind was swirling with thoughts....

    He looked at the other person beside him, Akash Singh Raizada, the younger cousin brother  of the great ASR, the now owner of AR Designs.. Akash was also drinking his alcohol lost in thought..

    Akash Singh Raizada was jealous  of his elder cousin Arnav Singh Raizada, from childhood..
  Akash was pampered child of Raizada family whereas Arnav was always neglected living in the shadow of Anjali and Akash..

  But outside Raizada family,Arnav was always the center of attention,be his good looks,his talent, his silence or his coldness..  He was respected,adored and admired by everyone..  Girls were dying for Arnav, whereas Akash due to his spoil nature was shunned normally.  Only few like him were his friends, all spoilt brats..

   And gradually the jealousy  turned into hatred..  Arnav got scholarship to study in Havard, while Akash had to study in a normal college by heavy donation the Raizada family paid..  Arnav started bussiness AR design and was praised by everyone for his dedication and hard work.. And Akash was ignored and scorned by outsiders.. It fired the flame of hatred..

   So Akash pretended to change and joined AR Design to destroy Arnav and have AR Design for himself..  And Anjali aldo helped him along with Kabir and Shyam and Kapoor family helped him..

  But what he didnot know that Arnav knew everything from the very beginning.. It was their good luck that Arnav lost his memory and bad luck that Arnav was alive..

   But they were rejoicing thinking that Arnav was no more the ASR, the owner of AR Design.. Poor fellows, they didnot know that Arnav was much more powerful than that.. And his power was going to shake the ground beneath their feet..

   Just the time was smiling at the foolish wicked demons..

  Once Arnav regained his memory, all hell will break loose on them..