15

London
Khushi Singhania looked at the flat where Advay had brought her,the same flat where Advay and she spend a night together. It was literally the same. Just the curtains and sheets were changed. She was surprised to learn that Advay had never sold the flat. In fact he had given an extra key to the owner of the building for Khushi. But the owner said that Advay left the flat and it was empty.

   Advay had promised her that he would call the owner and ask about the matter.

   But the sharp mind of Khushi Singhania had caught a whisp of plot. Someone was trying to manipulate her and she,the intelligent Khushi Singhania,got manipulated. And it frustrated her more that she did not even know the name of the manipulator.

   Advay tried to cheer her up but failed. Frustrated he grabbed her waist and slammed his rough manly lips to her soft pink lips..

   What started with a frustration became full blown make out session.  They both were longing for each other too long and their love was too deep to care about the rights and wrongs in the eyes of society..

     After making out,both laid in each other's arm content. Though the final step was left,it was still satisfying to feel the person we love close to us..

    "Baby,what are you thinking?" asked Advay noticing Khushi in thoughts. He was worried if Khushi would mind their make out.

   "Advay,I think there is someone manipulating the whole thing. Me not able to meet you,the lies of the owner.. " said Khushi.
  Advay hummed in response.

  "By the way,when are you going to meet Arnav?" asked Khushi curiously.

"Do you think I did not try? That guy has literally more security that President of America. And I can't be too active. There are people still keeping eyes on us" said Advay seriously

   "What do you mean by more security that President? Is not he now nothing but a normal person? He was thrown out of AR and have nothing with him?" asked surprised Khushi.

   Advay laughed out loud hearing her words. Khushi rolled her eyes in irritation.

  "Advay,I am serious" said highly irritated Khushi.

  "Okay,okay. Relax. But really Khushi!! You seriously think Arnav Singh Raizada,the great ASR,is a pauper now... Ha ha ha" again he brust out to laughter.

   Khushi was now getting highly irked. Advay calmed down looking at her pissed off face.

"Arnav started his business when he was near 18 year old. His first business venture was DR FashionDR as in Devyani Raizada,our grandmother. Now he is the owner of DR Group of Industries. He is the richest man in the world with enough power and money. And you think he is a pauper. Khushi it is the funniest joke everHa ha ha.." Advay again laughed loudly looking at Khushi sitting there in shock with her eyes and mouth wide open. It was a funny view really.

  "Huhh,Advay I am done for. Arnav has blacklisted me. I am gone" said Khushi becoming shocked.

  "Relax babes. When you will be his elder sister in law,just punish him for being rude okay?" consoled Advay to hyper Khushi.

  It took a lot of effort but the calm and composed Khushi Singhania was finally back..

Advay sighed in relief..

(Me toooo.. The writer)