22

New York----
Raizada Mansion

    Arnav sat in his office, reading the report on his enemies that the PI hired had sent..
   The expression on the face of others present there was also grave.  They were all sitting silently waiting for Arnav to finish the report.

   After sometime Arnav put down the report and looked up. He saw the faces of his family and smirked...
And they got their answer..

   The doom for Akash, Anjali, Shyam and Kabir has arrived...

   "Aman cancell all the meetings we have and prepare our private jet.. Its time we go to India"said Arnav looking at Aman...

  "Okay.. ASR"Aman answered and left to make the arrangements.

   "Bhai, ask your men to bring Kabir to India. He will have to face his crimes in India."Arnav said to Advay who smirked back at him..

  "Bhabi, release the news of bankruptcy of Singhania company..  And the divorce of Kavya Mumma"said Arnav looking at Kiara..

  "okay, Aru... I will arrange for it"said Kiara..

   "Okay then.  We all need to e prepared. We are leaving to India in two days..  Khushi, please see the arrangement of our staying there baby.  And Dev bhai start our plan"said Arnav..

"Okay Arnav.  I will leave for India tonight as the aution of AR and Shantivan is tomorrow. And I will buy it. Those scums will think that I am buying for profit.."said Dev smirking coldly..

  All Raizadas had a ruthless glint in their eyes.  They were out for vegenance..

India---

   Akash was pacing back and fro in the hall of Santivan lost in thoughts.  He was tensed,afterall they will turn homeless paupers after the aution tomorrow...

   Payal was sitting on the sofa looking listless. She had married Akash for his money afterall.  She was tensed about what was going to happen...

   Anjali and Shyam got down from their room and looked at Akash and Payal.

  Akash looked at Anjali and Shyam. They both were equally tensed..

  Their business was also going through losses.  Countless time the CBI raided their business and many dealers and clients had been arrested.  And now nobody dare to approach SMJ and AKJ(Shyam Manohar Jha and Anjali Kapoor Jha).  They, the once kingpin of underworld are now living like dogs.  All their power over black market is almost finished...

  Night----
Santivan

   Payal stood in the terrace and called her mother.  Garima Gupta picked up the call within few rings...

   Payal::Amma, how are you?
Garima: I am good dear.  The money you send is enough for us to live a comfortable life now..

Payal:Maa,now my mission is almost complete.  After this mission, I will return home and rest.  This mission has tortured me both mentally and physically...

  Garima:Why child? Did something happen? Are you all right?
Payal::no Maa..  Just exhausted..

  And they chatted some more and disconnected the call.  Payal looked at the sky longingly.  She was looking at the stars.  There was tears in her eyes.  Her heart was aching badly.. She was missing the person who no more existed in this world.. It was his memories that kept her alive.. And it was his death that made her what she is.. Payal Gupta Raizada is another mystery to solve...