5

Aman was reading the information he got from the PI. And it shocked him to the core.
  Report
  Khushi Raichand,now 24 year old,is a doctor in DR Hospital,new York. She lives with her brother Dev Raichand in a villa.
    Khushi Raichand was actually adopted by Mr Adhiraj Raichand and Mrs Mohini Raichand from and orphanage. And from the orphanage records,Khushi Raichand is twin sister of Khushi Singhania of London,whom ASR had married(no proofs)for six months.
   Khushi Raichand has a twin sister named Kiara Singhania. But Singhania family registered in police about missing Kiara,whereas Khushi Raichand identified herself as Khushi Singhania. So the search from London was never successful. Khushi. Raichand has been living without her family since 10 years.

       Aman was shocked to read the report. He took out a paper and began writing...
  1-Singhanias had twin daughters,identical. Khushi and Kiara.
  2-Khushi went missing during their visit in New York when she was 14.
  3-Sighanias reported Kiara missing,when actually Khushi was missing
  4-Kiara never said she was Kiara
   5-Khusi was adopted by Raichands

  "Yaar,Khushi was not Khushi,she was Kiara" said Aman to himself.

    He got up from his cabin and left to Arnav. Now only Arnav knew what to do!

     Arnav was lost in the thoughts of the girl he met in hospital. Something about her was making him restless,and it was making him feel angry.

   Aman knocked the door few times and heard a come in from Arnav.
  Aman: I got the reports boss. And what I got to know made me look Khushi Singhania in new light
    Arnav looked at him astonished. Even when Khushi Singhania left him,Aman was still there persuading him to meet her and talk. But hearing  Aman's word now,it seemed that Aman had realised something.
   "Let me see the report Aman" said Arnav sternly hiding his expression.
  "Here you go" said Aman and gave the file to Arnav.
   He walked towards the couch and sat down there waiting for Arnav to finish the report.
   Half an hour later
   "Aman send the divorce notice to Khushi or I say Kiara Singhania as soon as possible" said Arnav looking at Aman.
   "Okay boss" replied Aman monotonously.
   He was still in shock about today's discovery.

  "You can leave now" said Arnav in his cold voice. And it broke Aman from his daze.
   "Ummm.. ASR.." stammered Aman.
  "Whaaat?" asked Arnav looking at stammering Aman.
  "ASR,I want to personally deliver the divorce notice" said Aman meekly.
   Arnav stilled for a moment.
   "Okay,do it" he said.
   "Thank you ASR" said Aman and ran from there.
   Arnav sighed in annoyance.
   He was in need of answers which Khushi Raichand could only answer. And he was all set to unveil the mystery of his life..