20

London----

     Advay and Kiara,after Kiara left the company,got married. Advay had the situation under control.  He had placed many of his men under Anjali, Shyam,Akash and Kabir.. 

And he decided to meet his family, his baby brother Arnav.. After discussing with his wife Kiara and Mother in law Kavya, he decided to shift to New York. 

  So they shifted to New York and went to live in a flat that Kiara had there..

New York---

  Two days after Aman and Niyati's marriage, the Raizada family was gathered in the hall and chatting while enjoying evening snacks and beverages. Riddhima also lived in Raizada mansion.

   There was a call from security telling them that ASR and Khushi were at the gate.  All the members frowned hearing it and looked at Arshi.  Both Arnav and Khushi frowned hearing this.  After thinking something Dev asked the security to escort them inside..

  Everyone was surprised on Dev's decision but none objected.  They waited for the new entry..

  And after ten minutes before them stood Advay Singh Raizada and his wife Kiara Advay Singh Raizada in their glory.  Everyone in Raizada mansion was shocked.  And Kiara was shocked too noticing Khushi...

  The first one to break the cold silence was Devyani Raizada, the dear Nani of all...  She slowly walked towards the man that stood before them and with shaking voice uttered"ADVAY"..

   All were shocked by the name.  Even Khushi, Riddhima and Niyati now knew the name by heart..

   Advay's eyes glistened in tears but he smiled happily. His nani recognized him..

  "You are Advay.  My Adi.. You are finally back.. My child"said Nani and brust into tears..

   Both Manoher and Manorama advanced towards him and Manorama hugged Advay tightly.  He also hugged her back snuggling into her motherly warmth..

"My Adi..  My Adi didnot leave me.  My Adi didnot leave his Mami ma"said Manorama and cried her heart out.  Advay was always her first child.  He was much more closer to her than Ratna. 

  Manohar smiled through his tears and caressed Advay's hair dotingly.

  All this while Arnav and Khushi were standing numb.  Khushi seeing her exact replica infront of her and the meomries and pain she and her Arnie suffered because of this person. And Arnav looking at the man who is exact replica of himself, his elder brother whom he always longed for...

  Advay consoled his Nani and Manorama and walked towards Arnav.  He stood infront of dazed Arnav and smiled. 

  "Hello there, baby brother"said Advay looking at the man who mostly looked like him and younger and smiled with eyes shining with love..

   Arnav hugged him tightly and Advay hugged back.  Arnav,for the first time brust into tears like kid.  He cried, cried all the pain, suffering,negligence,pain everything. And his elder bother patiently wiped his tears,consoled him by patting his back, caressing his hair..
  After some time Arnav left Advay and meekly called"Bhai"
Advay had tears in his eyes.  Infact everyone was crying watching the great ASR crying in vulnerability.

  "I am your Bhai Aru.  My baby brother.  I am sorry that I was not there with you to protect you,pamper you.  But I have always loved you my dear. You are the most important to me"said Advay and Arnav hugged him again..

  After consoling everyone,Advay looked at Kiara,who was silently crying and looking at Khushi.  He signalled her to come and she walked towards him..

   It was then that Raizada family noticed the unwelcomed guest..

  "Nani, Mom, Dad, Aru, she is Kiara.  Kiara Advay Singh Raizada, my wife.  I know you know about her and hate her.  But she was not with those villians. She was just manipulated by those vamps. She was told that Arnav is me and I have lost my memories.  She never knew that they were the reason Arnav lost his memory or about Khushi.  We fell in love but i had to leave and she had been searching me.. "explained Advay looking at the angry Raizadas..

  "And Khushi, you being not able to return has nothing to do with her.  She had lost her memory after that accident and Kabir, your step brother had told police that it was Kiara who was missing.  And Mumma was in coma for years.  So no one was able to verify it"Advay added..

  Kiara had her head down while constantly crying.. She knew it will take time for the Raizada family to accept her again...