25

"Mr Jha, if you and your worthless wife want to live in Santivan, then you have to sign the contract.. And dont worry we are all civil people. So we wont use any underhanded methods"said Dev Raichand.

   Shyam,the cunning criminal was surprised hearing his words.  Yet a desperate man clings to straw.  So he agreed.  The lawyer of R Groups passed the agreement papers to Shyam.  He started reading the papers in hurry.  After few pages he grew confident that Dev Raichand was not lying.  So he passed that to the lawyer.  The lawyer then passed the second agreement to Shyam where his signature was needed.  Shyam,the most cunning criminal, without reading,signed the agreement. Dev and the rest smirked..

   Aman recalled the conversation he had with his best friend and brother before they left New York..

Flashback...

   Arnav was sitting on his chair in office and working when Aman entered.  He was busy with a conference meeting when Arnav messaged him to meet after meeting is over.  So he rushed after his meeting was over..

   "Boss, you have some plans"declared Aman as soon as he saw the shrewd eyes of Arnav.  He was the closest to Arnav afterall.  Even Khushi knew Arnav less than Aman.  They were best brothers after all..

   "Order our lawyer to draft two agreements.  One for us and other for the Jha.  The first one should be clean, with no critical points and the second one should be covered with tricks.  You know what to do after that Aman"said Arnav smirking..

   Aman smiled like he won a lottery, because it was the headache of him and legal advisors, how to trick Shyam Manohar Jha.  And Arnav solved it..

  Flashback end...

      After Shyam signed the agreement, his wife and lovely brother in law grew inpatient and rushed inside Santivan to enjoy free life..

   But after reaching inside, they saw all the furnitures were covered with white sheets and their rooms were locked.  The electricity was cut off..

   Anjali began screaming when her make up caked face began to melt in hot weather.  Shyam rushed outside only to find the cars of the owners have long left..
  What surprisingly felt normal was none of the devi trio thought of Payal. 

    After trying to open the rooms and failing numerous times the trio found that the servant quaters were opened.  Anjali rushed inside the room and began washing her face with the soap used by servants, and after half an hour she finally returned from washroom..

   Next came hunger.. They had not eaten anthing from morning due to auction and when its was finally evening, their stomachs were screaming for food.  But the kitchen was locked.  After numerous tries they failed to open the door of kitchen.  And they thought of the kitchen in servants quater.  But it was empty.  There was only a gas stove and few utensils but no food.  The servants had long left Santivan after the trio failed to pay them..

  Drinking the water from tap of washroom, they tried to think positively that may be the owner forgot to open their rooms and left.  They even assured each other that early next morning the owner will come running asking for forgiveness.. And they even thought how to manipulate the owner and grab his properties just like they did with Raizadas..

  While they were discussing their ideas how to manipulate the owner and how to own his properties,and how they were going to murder  the owner and his family and sell their organs and young children, they didn't know they were being monitered  through hidden cameras and every words of them was going to be the cause of their doom..