17

New York...
  Arnav was in his room talking with Khushi about the happenings of the day.  Khushi was also shocked to know that Anjali was not Arnav's real sister.  And Anjali and Akash being behind the accident and all other incidents made Khushi brust out in rage.  She literally  wanted to go to India and destroy them.. (lioness of angry lion.. ha ha)

  Arnav had to spent much effort in calming her down.  Still he felt happy knowing that he was so much important to someone..
  From childhood after his mother's  death, he became invisible to his family..  Anjali being adopted was always given first priority and Akash being the only child of Manohar and Manorama was pampered..  Nobody paid attention to the slowly getting detached Arnav..

Till now nobody bothered about his choices, what he likes except Aman.. Knowing there is another one who cares so much for him made him smile for the first time after many years..  His eyes also glistened in tears recalling the memories  of past..

  Khushi on the otherside noticed his silence and knew what he was thinking..

  "Arnie, you know i love you,dont you"asked Khushi..
Arnav hummed in reply..

  "I know you dont remember, but i remember, Arnie, we had planned to have our little family here in New York, away from Raizada family, with you,me and our two little children..  Two for they will be together always, and not suffer what you had to undergo in your childhood"Khushi said..

  Arnav was blank for a moment...
Because it was actually something that was always in his mind everytime he thought of marriage or felt lonely...

"Khushiii... "Arnav called her in his emotional voice..

  Khushi felt breatheless hearing the heavy tone of Arnav full with longing, sadness and love..

  "Khushi..  Let's  start anew.. Will you walk though the lanes of our memories  again with me Khushi?  Will you..."said Arnav in a little choked voice due to overwheling emotions..

  Khushi was shocked.. She knew Arnav will remember  her.. She had that faith in her love..  But the way Arnav asked her, made her speechless.  She was so happy, happy that Arnav was trusting her.. 

But notincing the silence from Khushi, Arnav became restless..  He thought Khushi was angry or sad..

"Khushi...  Khushi..  What happened?Are you okay??  Did my words hurt you?? Reply me Khushi.. Damn it"shouted Arnav not getting response from Khushi from otherside..

  Khushi brust into laughter after hearing his nervousness.  What can we say, Great ASR being nervous...

"Khushi.... "called irriteed Arnav..

"Okay, i am sorry..  But Arnav seriously you dont need to ask.  I am yours.. Okay"said Khushi smiling brightly..

Arnav also smiled hearing her reply..  It made his heart flutter..  He was feeling like einning the whole world... (love...https://www.tenor.co/FHPU.gif )

  Khushi smiled brightly looking at the night sky feeling happy for the first time after the accident..

  Both were eagerly waiting for the dawn, to bring happiness  in their lives and disperse the dark clouds casted by evils..