21

Kiara looked at the house of Arnav Singh Raizada, now their home, as she is now a Raizada.  The  man whom once she thought was ruthless, arrogant jerk, and now looking at him close enough as his family and sister in law, all she saw was a kindhearted,cute,loving person.

   Kiara closed her eyes recalling the days she spent with Arnav..

  After Kiara landed on the ramp as Khushi kumari Gupta, she was locked in a room. At that moment she heard that it was ASR who asked for her to be locked up. But now she got to know that Arnav ordered Aman to bring her inside his office.  And it was Akash, the self-proclaimed ASR,who ordered her confinement. And it was Arnav who came running to free her from that..

   It was Anjali who manipulated her mind into thinking that Arnav was characterless person. Arnav had never touched her in any wrong way.  Even during their contract marriage,he was always distant,cold,yet never hurted her or abused her.  He just wanted to protect his sister. But what he didnot know was that scene was directed by Anjali herself to make Arnav marry her. She believed Anjali and thought that Arnav had forgotten her after memory loss.  And to remind him she had to stay close to him...
(there is no office torture here and Anjali manipulated Arnav in such a way that he thought Khushi as Payal's sister)

   And now after all the misunderstanding have been cleared thanks to Arnav, Khushi and Aman, she felt hatred for Anjali,Akash,Payal and Guptas for everything. Kiara Advay Singh Raizada was allready to kill them...

   Khushi found it not so hard for herself to accept and forgive Kiara after every misunderstanding was cleard. She knew that it will take time, but she knew that Kiara will become one of them..

   Arnav also forgave Kiara after learning about the truth.  And he also asked sorry to his Bhabi for everything. And Kiara smiled at him and hugged him motherly.  For her, Arnav became her first child along with Khushi.  And Arnav happily accepted her..

  Kavya was welcomed warmly to Raizada family. Soon she became a daughter to Nani and sister to Manorama and Manoher and dearest Mumma to all the youngsters. 

   Khushi was over the moon after getting her mumma back.  She hugged her mother and cried for hours.

  Arnav also became very close to Kavya. All in all he was the lifeline of Raizadas and Khushi the heart of Raizadas.  Their antics, prank, cute banters enlightened the lives of Raizadas.

If Arnav became Arnie, Aru,Arnav beta for family, then the ASR for outside world became more ruthless, arrogant, cold.  He was afterall an injured lion waiting for his culprits..

   And after four years of him leaving AR, finally the most awaited moment arrived...

  India---
Four years after Arnav and seniors of Raizada family left...

   Akash being the arrogant,cruel and greedy man he is,enjoyed his life as much lavishly as he could with his wife Payal.  What he didnot notice that all the clints of AR were gradually leaving getting dissapointed...

  Anjali and Shyam continued their way of crime.  They lived in Shantivan and enjoyed the money without giving a single penny.  And slowly the net spread by Advay, Arnav was closing them, trapping them. Yet they were still sleeping selling horses...

  AR and Santivan was finally announced to be autioned due to huge debt of Akash Singh Raizada.  And finally the moment of doom arrived...