10

"DR Tech? What is it Kabir? And why are you so happy to work under it?" asked confused Kavya.

"Mum,DR Tech is the biggest IT industry in business world. And it comes under the DR GroupsSo its our luck to work with them" explained Kabir to his mother while Khushi Singhania rolled her eyes.

    "Now,now. Let me interrupt your happy family celebration Miss Singhania" said Aman loudly breaking the happy mood of the Singhania siblings.

  "You.. Aman Mathur,the loyal dog of great ASR,who is now nothing but a beggar,what are you doing here?" shouted Kabir Singhania loudly.

  Aman grinned at this.
  "I am not here to celebrate and do bhangra,of course. If you and your egoistic,rude,mannerless sister would allow me,the loyal dog of ASR to speak,can I speak,sir,madam?" said Aman sarcastically.

   "Mind your language,Mathur. You are not the past Aman Mathur anymore" said Khushi Singhania coldly.

  "Of course Madam. I am not the me of past who would call you Bhabi and be at your beck and call. I am much better than that." said Aman looking straight at Khushi Singhania with so much coldness that caused tingle in her spine in fear.

   "And about the reason of my visit,Ms Singhania. I am here on behalf of ASR to get your sigh on the divorce paper so that in future my beggar ASR has nothing to do with you" said Aman to Khushi Singhania.

   Hearing the words of Aman,Kabir looked at Khushi. Khushi looked at her mother who was shaking her head in denial. It was obvious, Kavya did not want Khushi to divorce Arnav.

    "What divorce paper are you talking about? If I remember correctly,Khushi never legalised the marriage,then what divorce?" Kabir asked Aman.

  "Its for future. Who knows if your sister one day tries to return to ASR. Then if ASR is married or in relationship, it will create problems for him. That is why the divorce is best option for both. In this way there will be no future connection between Miss Singhania and ASR" replied Aman with no nonsense tone.

    Khushi and Kabir scoffed at his words. Kavya watched silently as her daughter took the papers from Aman and signed after reading it thoroughly.

   "Now the papers are signed,get out Mathur. And inform your ASR to not come in front of me like he is doing from past years. Otherwise the result will be severe. GET OUT.." shouted Khushi Singhania.

   "Not so fast Miss Singhania. Let me give you a gift" said Aman smirking.

  Aman took his phone and dialed a number. The call was picked up after two rings.
  "Mr. Anderson,did you accepted the project of Singhania's today?" asked Aman to the person otherside of the call.
  "Sir,no,sir" came the reply from the person from other side.
  "Ohh,then why I am hearing that Singhanias are working under us,The DR,kindly tell me?"asked Aman in a cold but calm voice.

  " Sir,I am sorry sir. Please forgive me for not obeying the orders. I will cancel it immediately. And fire the director who accepted the project. "Replied the person on the other side.
  " Do it fast. And I want that person in hell. Get that?"said Aman coldly.
   "Yes sir. Got it. Have a nice day sir" greeted the person and the call ended.

     Khushi,Kabir and Kavya were looking at Aman in shock.
   "What the hell was that?" Was all they could think...

  Now time will tell what was that...