13

London,Singhania house
   After Aman left,Khushi Singhania was feeling like she would brust out in anger.

  Khushi Singhania had never considered that her brother would bribe a person of DR to accept their project. She had the confidence in her project. And it was very hard for perfectionist Khushi Singhania to accept corruption,and that too by her own brother.

   Khushi walked out of her home and walked aimlessly for a while. Finally she came near a park and decided to sit there. So she walked inside.

   Sitting alone Khushi Singhania let her thoughts run wild. The ever composed,cold Khushi was no where to be seen.

   She recalled the day when she opened her eyes in the hospital of New York ten years ago. She was told that she and her twin sister Kiara were both involved in a car accident. And due to this she lost her memory whereas Kiara was no more. Then her brother became her pillar of support. Her father was always busy in work and mother was in coma at that time. She had struggled hard to make a place for herself in this world. What she longed the most was love,of course.

  She recalled a certain incident where she was kidnapped by some human traffickers during her 19th birthday. And she also remembered how a young man saved her from them.

   And she remembered him,the man looking 60% like Arnav Singh Raizada,saving her,consoling her,whispering sweet nothings to her. And she peacefully slept in his warm embrace in his flat.

   After returning from there Khushi Singhania took some time to realise her love for that man. But the man had left that place.

   Next she remembered seeing him on TV,as the famous ASR,and she left to meet her love. She wanted to test him. So she became Khushi Kumari Gupta from Khushi Singhania.

   Then their encounters,sham of a marriage,her leaving,the divorce, everything came like a tsunami.

  But one thing Khushi Singhania realised that the man she loved was not Arnav Singh Raizada. She tried her best to love the charismatic ASR,but she could not.

And all ended...

   Khushi Singhania was so lost in her thoughts that she did not notice a man in late 20s sitting beside her.
  He coughed loudly to gain her attention. And that worked as Khushi opened her eyes and looked at him,only to be shocked for her life.

   There was sitting beside her the man she loved,the man she dreamt of all these years.

Unknown to her,tear drops like rain began to fall from her doe like eyes. The man felt his heart constricted. He gently wiped her tears and brought her close to her heart.

   Khushi Singhania hugged him tight,like if she loosen her grip he would vanish.

   "Who are you?" asked Khushi wanting to know the man she loved yet did not even know his name.
  "Advay Singh Raizada" the man said in his husky voice quite similar to Arnav's.

"Raizada?" Khushi Singhania asked incredibly.

  "Long story short,Arnav Singh Raizada's only elder brother" said Advay.
  "Then what about Anjali?" asked Khushi shocked. She never knew Arnav had an elder brother.

   "Anjali is adopted after her parents kidnapped me and sold me to human traffickers when I was 3 year old. My family thought I was dead seeing the fake body produced by Anjali's parents,Mr. Anuj Kapoor and Mrs. Malini Kapoor. Anjali was adopted by my parents as my mother's condition became hysterical about my loss. So they filled my Dadi's mind with idea of adopting Anjali who was of same age as me. And my family also liked Anjali as a kid" explained Advay with a cold look in his eyes.

   Khushi Singhania felt out for his pain and embraced him making him sigh in peace