19

New York ------

   Arnav and Khushi were slowly falling in love again.  Khushi being Khushi,began to change Arnav slowly.  They went yo their University together,the places they visited before and Arnav was gradually regaining his memory. Arnav introduced Khushi to his family after a month and Raizadas were shocked to core seeing Khishi again.  But this Khushi was totally different.  She was bubbly while Kiara was silent, Khushi was innocent while Kiara was arrogant. And Khushi loved India and Indian culture, tradition and food..

   At first Raizadas were skeptical about Khushi even after Arnav told them the truth.  But slowly and steadily Khushi managed to be close with everyone.  She became the best companion for Mamaji,the fashion advisor of Mamiji and Puja partner of Naniji.  Even Laxmi the pet goat became fond of the girl.  Aman and Khushi became besties and brother and sister...

  And in all this Khushi introduced Dev with Arnav and Dev was warmly welcomed and now become a member of Raizada family, an elder brother to Arnav and Aman.  He loved Arnav a lot, even more than his sister and was always there for him...

  And Mami hugged Dev close to her heart because he was the son of her brother, actually Manorama was not a poor girl.  But her marriage with Manoher Raizada was not accepted by her father and she lost all contacts with her maternal family. She was not highly educated because if the conservative mentality of her family.  But her brother Adhiraj Raichand supported her and helped her elope..

But Adhiraj left for London then after a big fight with his father and they lost contact..
  Manorama mami treated both Dev and Khushi as her own children now..

    Raizada mansion was filled with laughter again and this time it was pure and forever...

  In all this time, Khushi, Arnav,Dev and Aman had been monitering Anjali, Akash and Shyam and were waiting for the perfect moment to strike...
Arnav, Khushi, Dev and Aman all decided to call Mamaji and Mamiji as Mom and Dad.  And it was their wedding anniversary when all of them hugged the older couple and shouted Mom, Dad.  Both Manoher and Manorama were so happy.  And Devyani blessed them all..

It was the day where Khushi had an accident while saving a lady was Arnav fainted hearing the news and his memory recoved.  Arnav hugged,cried,laughed with his Khushi, his Jaan.  Khushi,who had a miner crack on her hand was shocked. Then brust into tears.  She hugged her Arnie and both finally became one that night.

  Family organized a small wedding for them and they got married llegally and traditionally.

   Arshi were gifted with tickets to Paris by Dev and the newly married went for their honeymoon for a month. While Arnav was away,the whole responsibility of DR fell on Aman and he hired an Indian girl called Niyati as his assistant for help. Niyati was a cute, bubbly girl.  And she was an orphan from India.  Soon Aman fell in love with her and Niyati after some hesitation accepted him...

   Arnav and Khushi were both happy for Aman. After meeting Niyati they both accepted her as family and Khushi and Niyati became sisters and Arnav and Dev became her elder brothers.  Arnav pampered her.  He always wanted an younger sister to pamper. And finally he got one...

   Raizada family again witnessed a marriage. The martiage of Aman Mathur and Niyati Aman Mathur after six months of Arshi marriage and engagement of Dev Raichand and his college best friend and now  girlfriend Ms, Riddhima Sahay..

   Riddhima was the best friend of Dev and she had crush on Dev.  But before she could confess,she had to leave due to the death of her mother.  And after that she left India and settled in London.  Dev met Riddhima in his business tour to London. Both confessed their feelings and became fiance after engagement....