Chapter 6

Chanyeol held Baekhyun who was shivering as two other men paced around the room calling someone and shouting on the phone.

He knew what happened to his cousin and he did not blame Baekhyun at all for anything.

"I need back up at the club right now. She is inside, she is being held hostage.. for all I know they are probably torturing her", the man whose name he realised was Jaebum barked into the phone.

Hearing all this made his insides churn. He wasn't an agent like his boyfriend and cousin so all this made him nervous and scared as hell.

Jaebum got of the phone as pushed a chair out of the way in anger. Baekhyun flinched as his hold on Chanyeol tightened a bit.

Jaebum wanted to scream his lungs out. As an agent he knew one thing. Being killed was much easier, pain free and honorable than being caught was. That was the first thing all agents stood by.

His eyes darted to Baekhyun as he stomped towards him. "If anything happens to her, you are dead. Your one stupid mistake and she might lose her life there. Live with the loss and burden of it all your life"

Baekhyun shivered as more tears rolled down his eyes. Seeing him so scared made something go of in Chanyeol as he pushed the other man away.

"You dare talk to him like this again, I will forget you are an officer and punch you straight in the face"

Jaebum was taken aback for a second but the strong gaze did not leave his face at all.

"I understand you are Y/N's relative and as a part of my duty I am letting you be here. But you dare to speak or intervene in any of our matters, I will have you thrown out of the Bureau. This is not a video game. Y/N's life is not going to get magically filled up if is she dies. There is no room for mistakes in this profession. Mistakes here cause people their lives just like your sister who might lose hers"

The two men stared at each other for a solid 10 second before Jinyoung came in and pulled Jaebum away.

"Hyung we need to inform higher authorities right now. Let me call Yugyeom and Nayeon and we can sit and formulate a plan to get Y/N out of there"

The two men stormed off from the room leaving at other two by themselves. Baekhyun's legs felt like jelly as he lost his balance and stumbled into the wall behind only to be caught by Chanyeol. It was all his fault Y/N was in danger. Had he been more attentive, it wouldn't have boiled down to life and death.

"Baek, it's alright, stand up. Stop crying", he said patting the other man's back.

"Yeol, it is all my fault your sister is stuck there. If I hadn't gotten distracted, I wouldn't have given her the wrong directions. I had one fucking job, I wasn't even supposed to go on the field. All I had to do was sit in a room and look at a computer screen and guide her. I couldn't even do that !! I failed her, I failed myself, I failed the bureau... it is all my fault"

"It is not your fault Baekhyun. People make mistakes and you made one too. It is all part of life"

"How are you so calm Yeol", the shorter man asked, a surprised expression on his face. "You should be punching me, cursing at me and telling me to never come in front of you for what I did. But you, you are comforting me like it is nothing. You aren't even blaming me when it is clearly my fault..."

Chanyeol bent down eye level to Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around the guy's waist and hurling him close to him.

"I am disappointed in you Baekhyun but I am not angry and I would certainly never blame you if anything happened to Y/N because it is not your fault. About me being so calm, it is because I know Y/N. I have grown up with her and I am convinced as we speak she is doing a flying kick in someone's face and breaking someone's skull with her elbow. More than Y/N I am worried for the men that took her. May they Rest In Peace"

Baekhyun chuckled among the warm tears that rolled down his eyes. Chanyeol always made him feel happy and safe and he loved that feeling so much.

"I love you", he said raising his body a little to peck the taller man's lips.

Chanyeol smiled at him, patting the man's back as he spoke. "I love you too"

Even though he had said those words to console Baek, deep down Chanyeol had the biggest pit in his stomach worrying about what was happening to Y/N right now.

---•••---

Yoongi walked upto me as he bent his knees and crouched in front of me. I felt his eyes observing my face and I saw something go of in him as he looked away.

For the first time in my life I had felt so intimidated. The calmness with which he was doing things made me shiver in fear. There was one theory that everyone often followed when it came to criminals.

The more aggressive they were like say Jimin, the less dangerous they were.

Yoongi on the other hand was on the opposite of the spectrum to say the least. One moment he was looking at you and the next moment he would remove an axe from behind his back and strike you in the face without even giving you a warning.

I saw his hand go towards his pocket and I clutched my eyes tightly. It was happening. He probably was going to remove some dagger like shit and stab me in the eyes and remove my eyeball and wear it as a souvenir or something.

This is it, my end was near.

I waited, waited for something sharp to pierce my face or body but instead I felt a soft fabric touch my lips.

I jerked my eyes open in surprise to see him wiping the blood of my lips with a handkerchief. My head went back a little in surprise and he paused, taking his hand back as he stuffed the cloth back in his pocket.

Talk about suspense endings. This one just took the crown.

He looked at me once again before speaking.

"I reckon you must be tired now Miss Yura. Jimin here was a little too harsh on you. But we still need answers from you. So don't think we are letting you off the hook any time soon. You made a very big mistake snooping around our business like this and I am going to make sure you pay for that"

With that he flashed me a smile as he stood up.

"Take her, she is coming with us"

As soon as the words left his mouth, I felt a sting in my neck to see one of the guys had stabbed me there with a syringe. I grunted and whined as I felt a familiar uncomfortable sensation that I had felt two years ago in Kazakistan when I had been kidnapped and drugged for 3 days straight.

Before I knew it, I had already passed out. A warm pair of hands slid under my legs and waist and I was yanked into the air as I held onto the person that took me out of the room.