Chapter 38

We drove through the four lane highway, a big smile on my face as let the adrenaline rush through me. It was amazing how the cool breeze just made my mood go from grumpy to happy in such small time.

Behind me Jungkook was enjoying too, yelling 'Let's get it' every time I cut through two cars and over took them.

We were driving until my eyes fell on something. A white car. An eerily familiar white car.

"Jungkook", I said.

"Yes"

"Do you see that white car in the first lane?"

"The van?"

"Yeah"

"It's the same one that was chasing us the day I got kidnapped and Jimin was shot. The number is the same. It is Suho's car"

"Shit", Jungkook mumbled. "Follow it"

I nodded and increased the acceleration as we came behind them. The car took an exit into the city with us closely following behind.

"Oh fuck"

"What happened?", I asked at his sudden reaction.

"They are going to the warehouse. Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are there right now"

"Fuck". With that I increased the speed as I followed the vehicle at a safe distance to not create any suspicion. Behind me Jungkook called someone who I assumed was Taehyung as he informed them of the situation.

We stopped in front of an old warehouse. "Look", I pointed to a black car. "Isn't that Yoongi's car?"

"It is. And the van we were following is parked here too. They must be inside"

"Let us go inside, I feel uneasy about this"

Jungkook nodded and sprinted to the warehouse with me following. We opened the door and my sight fell on Yoongi on the ground with a man pointing his gun at him. My hand almost trembled as I removed the blade which I had tucked in my hair bun as I threw it to the man.

As soon as he dropped dead everyone looked behind. Yoongi was shocked to see Lily and Jungkook standing there. Almost by cue Jungkook took out his gun as he fired at the Yakuza.

Suho shouted orders to his men and in a minute there was chaos everywhere. Yoongi took this opportunity to elbow the man guarding them as he grabbed his gun and shot the man. Namjoon followed suit and in a minute this was a full blown fight.

They caught up with the other two as they hid behind an old drum.

"Lily how did you find us?", he asked to the girl.

"Long short story I will tell you later. Right now I have some ass to kick", she gave him a quick peck on his lips before standing up and running out, firing the gun she borrowed from Jungkook at the group.

Yoongi was stunned for a moment but quickly composed himself, following behind. His eyes fell on Lily who was taking men out within seconds, firing away - her bullets all hitting between their eyes - like she had been trained to do this.

He was so immersed in this that he almost did not see the bullet aimed at him. His eyes widened and he immediately ducked, causing only a minor flesh wound on his arm.

I saw Yoongi get injured and I almost lost it as I shot the man who had aimed at him thrice. It was only later I realised how stupid that was because I wasted two unnecessary bullets on him.

Namjoon and Jungkook were working as a pair, one covering the other as they attacked.

My eyes looked around for Suho, until I felt someone hit me from the back.

I turned to see a Yazuka with a baseball bat as he took a swing. I ducked and fired only to realise I had absolutely no bullets in my gun.

The man grinned, realizing that and I threw the gun away. He wanted a hand to hand combat, well I was an ace at it as well.

He swung his bat and I held it between my arm before using it as a support and kicking him in the face. The man backed off a bit but ran again before throwing a punch. I ducked, kicking his shins as he fell to his feet before taking him in a choke. I had almost cut his breath until another one came in and hit my head causing me to yelp in pain.

Assholes were ganging up on me.

Yoongi immediately looked up from fighting the man. He removed a knife, swinging it straight into the man's heart before pushing him off and rushing to Lily.

She stood up and punched the man who swung the pipe in his hand at her.

I braced myself to be hit but before it could touch me, the man had been shot in the heart by Yoongi.

"Are you okay?", he came rushing to me. "Let me get you out of here"

"No I am not leaving without you"

"Lily don't argue. This is dangerous. I want you out of here"

"Shut up, I am here to save your ass like I promised you. And I am not leaving without you"

With that she let go of me and went back to charging at a man who was going to attack us. I stood there, my heart beating rapidly. I know it was not the right moment but I couldn't stop myself from grinning. I loved her so fucking much, she had no idea.

"Hyung, stare at your girlfriend later", Namjoon said pulling me behind a wall to hide.

"Where is Suho?"

"He is hiding somewhere"

We heard a gun shot and immediately came out of our place to see what had happened.

Suho was on the ground, a bullet in his leg. Lily behind, holding a gun. He was trying to run and she spotted him, immediately shooting at his legs to stop him.

Suho crawled as he tried to get away from them, panic in his face.

"You bitch, you ruined it all. I should have just let my men rape you till you were dead"

My eyes darkened and a sense of fear took over me. The scene replayed in my mind and the gun almost fell of my hand.

Yoongi picked up the gun as he played with it before stopping in front of Suho.

"Yoongi 1 - Suho 0. You really think you could come here and play me in my own territory?"

He shivered in fear as he saw the gun in Yoongi's hand.

"It's time for goodbyes Suho. Ready to join Juhyoon and Yifan in hell? They must be waiting for you already"

"Yoongi don't, we can just hand him over to the police"

I said this because I did not want him to have any more murder charges on his head. The BOC knew about Suho. EunBi must have told them. If Suho died, they would find one more way they could trace it to Yoongi.

"Babe, in our profession, there is no room for those filthy officers"

My eyes widened. Filthy officers. If he hated them so much, how much would he hate me?

"Look away Lily, I don't want you to see this"

I turned around as I heard five gun shots. The smell of gun powder filled my nose and a tear rolled down my eyes.