Chapter 35

Yoongi stood in his room, sipping on coffee as he watched Lily in the garden beneath planting Lilies with Hyuna. He smiled as he saw the scene in front of him.

"Hyung"

Namjoon was standing behind him, a couple of cocaine packets in his hands.

"Check the quality. I feel these aren't pure. It seems like the batch that was given to us was mixed with Chalk"

Yoongi's eyes darkened as he put his coffee mug down. He hated people who lied and took advantage of him. He grabbed the bad from Namjoon, taking a pinch in his fingers as he put it on his tongue.

"It is mixed. Find Sejo and set a meeting with him. We need to show him, who he has messed with"

Namjoon nodded. With that Yoongi went back to looking out of the window.

"Hyung"

Yoongi looked back, surprised Namjoon hadn't left yet.

"What is it Joon?"

"Nothing, I just..", he was about to leave.

"I know you are disturbed about something. Speak it out"

"Do you trust Lily? Shouldn't we run a background to see if what she said was true"

Yoongi's hold on the mug's handle tightened.

"I trust her and I don't want you digging up her past. I have found her after a very long time and I don't want to do anything that might make her leave me"

"Yes Hyung", the younger one said as he walked out.

"All done", I gave Hyuna a high five as we saw the Lilies planted right in front of us.

"They look beautiful", Hyuna said. "Mind if I ask why you were named Lily?"

"My name isn't Lily", I said. "It's something else. Lily is just a nickname my father gave me"

"Then why does Master call you Lily?"

I told her everything about that incident with Haesul as the both of us giggled.

"It is difficult to believe Master was like that"

"You have no idea Hyuna, I will show you a picture..."

"What picture babe?". We both turned to see Yoongi looking at us, an apple in his hand.

"Uh I will get going", Hyuna said awkwardly. "Is it done? What I asked for?", Yoongi said to her. "Yes, I will just wind it up"

With that Hyuna ran in leaving the both of us alone. Yoongi came to me as he spoke.

"Get ready, we are going for our date?"

"In the middle of the day?", I asked.

"Yes. Now go up, I have something I got for you. It is lying on your bed. Meet me down here in 40 minutes"

"40 minutes? Why so much time?"

"Will you not dress up?", he asked like that was the most obvious thing every girl did.

"Hell no", I said. "Do I look like someone who knows how to dress up?"

"But it is a date and on dates..."

"Don't try me Yoongi, I will wear a rag if you keep pestering me"

Yoongi was going to speak something but stopped in the middle and starting chuckling.