Chapter 18

After the medical stuff was done, I was sent back to my room with my hands cuffed. Honestly they had been tied for so long that it felt weird when they un-cuffed.

Just like usual I was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking out of the window. I did it for hours at a stretch sometimes because that was the only thing for me to do.

The door opened and I looked back to see Hyuna standing there.

"Master wants to see you"

Yoongi sat in his own room, his abdomen throbbing with pain. As he stared at the chandelier on his ceiling, a memory from the past erupted.

He was walking down the road to his house. He was 13 years old. His house was still a few minutes away. Even though it was his house, nothing about it was welcoming at all.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when someone pushed him and he fell on his knees, scraping them in the process.

"Look it's Min Yoongi. The boy with the pretty name 'Yoongi' ", one of the four boys from his school who bullied him spoke.

"Wow, you are one flower boy aren't you", his friend said grabbing him by the collar.

"Please let me go", was the only thing the boy could whimper.

"Let you go? Where? Do you want to go home kid? To that wretched mother of yours? Is she Hooking up with someone again? My father says she is a whore who has probably fucked every man..."

At the mention of his mother, the boy lost it, punching the speaker in his face.

"You fucking son of a bitch, how dare you?". The boy lunged at him, kicking him in the stomach repeatedly until Yoongi coughed.

"How dare you touch me?", he yelled punching Yoongi in the face as the boy started bleeding.

"Take his bag"

Yoongi resisted as two of them tried pulling it away from him. The boys turned it upside down, emptying it away as all contents spilled on the ground. They grabbed his wallet before removing the money from it and stuffing it in their pockets. The money that was going to feed him for the next week. The money he made by washing people's cars.

"Now what is this?", one of them said picking up a diary. His diary that he wrote songs and poems in. His most prized possessions.

"WOOOOOO", one of them yelled flipping the pages. "Shakespeare in the house"

"Please not that, please", Yoongi cried as he tried to stand up.

"Too bad"

The boy threw the diary on the ground, stepping on it as he crushed it under his feet. Yoongi scrambled to his feet to make a run for it but two of the boys held him. His eyes flickered as the man removed a lighter.

"Say goodbye to your book little birdie"

"NOOO, NOOO, PLEASE NOOOO", the boy yelled as the bully bent down to light the book on fire. The flame from the lighter flickered as it was about to touch the book but it didn't.

Yoongi saw as someone stepped on the boys's hand and the lighter fell out of it. He screamed as the person - a girl increased pressure on it. One of his friends charged at her but she knocked him out with a kick. She turned around to face the boy, holding his face tightly before slapping his cheek. The sound of the slap vibrated so hard that the boys holding Yoongi immediately backed away in fear.

The boy who had been slapped held his cheek tightly as he sobbed slightly. Yoongi could only imagine how red and bruised the skin was on his cheek.