Chapter 7

I was there again. In front of that cold alley. It was dark like always. A cat purring snapped me out of it as I looked at it's small form disappear in the dark alley.

I turned around to walk back until I heard a voice.

"You did this"

I stopped. He was back. He was standing there with his back facing me. A white blouse with ruffles hung loosely on his thin body. Even in the dark I could see his dangling earring. He had that knife in his hand, blood dripping from it's edge.

I walked towards him.

"You should have saved me, look what I am now"

I put my hand on his shoulder to turn him.

His face came into view when suddenly I felt a splash of water on my face.

It was a dream - specifically the dream I had been having occasionally for 6 years now. At the end of it when I was going to see his face, I always woke up someway or the other.

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt a tug on my wrist. They had chained me to something and my hands felt sore. I looked up to see the Namjoon guy looking at me with his dimpled smile, a glass of water in his hand.

"I hope you had a good sleep, I have to talk to you"

I straightened myself to see that I was no longer wearing the dress. Instead I was wearing a long white tshirt and basketball ball shorts - both clearly belonging to a man. Which one of these fuckers touched me?

"We thought you might be uncomfortable in that dress so we put you into something more cozy. Don't worry no one did any funny business"

"Sure you didn't"

Namjoon chuckled at me before walking up to me with a chair. He placed it in front of me before picking me up and placing me on it.

I could see that the chain that I was held by was pretty long, enough for me to roam the entire room. What if I used it and choked Namjoon right now? I grinned at the thought of it.

"Something funny you would like to share?"

"Nothing, just curious about what would happen if I used this metal chain and choked you right now"

Namjoon's eyes widened for a moment before he had that smile again. "That would be very unfortunate. Yura-ssi you are very brave I must say. All the people I have had on this chair before, especially girls have always ended up crying even before I did anything or begged me for mercy. But here you are, so carefree. You are treading on thin ice"

I smirked.

"Anyway, let us begin with casual conversation first. What is your real name?"

"Kim Yura"

"Real name Yura-ssi, not made up"

"It's Kim Yura. You had my bag, check inside I always carry my driver's license"

"Both of us know how easy it is to make counterfeit identity proofs. Anyway, what do you do for a living?"

"I am a student at NYU. I study criminal psychology. I said that when you asked me last time too"