Chapter 32

That night I slept beside Yoongi in his bed. He insisted and I did not have the heart to say no to him.

I was awake the entire time as I watched him sleep. He still slept like he did when we were young, mouth open a little and a hand over his head. I smiled as I saw him.

He had changed so much. He grew up to be one hell of an attractive man. Never had I thought that the one man I hated so much in the present , would happen to be the one I loved so much in the past.

It dawned on me that it wasn't Bangtan that I was aiding the Bureau to catch. It was Suga and his group. I had never felt so conflicted. My duty was my utmost priority but I couldn't get myself to betray Suga. If the Bureau caught him, he was most definitely done for.

Jackson would put a bullet through his head the instance he saw him.

I cried silently as I sat up straight. I bent down as I touched his cheek, sliding my finger across his milky cheeks.

Yoongi opened his eyes and I almost sprang back in surprise.

"You aren't asleep?", I asked.

"No, I cannot sleep. This all feels unreal"

He sat up straight and scooted closer to me.

"Were you crying?", he asked.

"No"

"Don't lie. You couldn't lie back then you still cannot"

I have created the biggest lie Yoongi and you still cannot see through it.

"Come here", he said pulling me. "Remember what we did when we couldn't sleep?"

I nodded as he wrapped my body in his and pulled the sheet over us. I snuggled against his chest and he ran a hand through my hair, tucking my hair behind my ears before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I missed You Lily"

"I have missed you too Suga"

"It feels good to be with you again. I hope this never ends"

"I hope so too"

Little did we know what was planned for us ahead.

When I woke up in the morning, Yoongi wasn't beside me. I remembered everything that happened last night and it was eating me from inside.

I brushed my teeth and made way downstairs. I heard severe chattering from one room and I followed in. All of them stopped eating as they looked at me.

"So you are the 'Lily", Taehyung said at the sight of me.

I looked at Suga who just smiled and nodded. Great now everyone knew about me.

"Well according to what Hyung told us, I imagined someone better looking but whatever", the youngest Jungkook spoke and Jin hit him with his newspaper.

"So now we know you are not Yura, then tell us who you actually are", Jimin said.

My throat went dry. I couldn't tell the truth. I still wasn't sure what Suga would do if he found out who I actually was. Maybe he would kill me or maybe he wouldn't but I wasn't taking risks.

"I...", I spoke. "I am an informant for newspapers", I said. "I find information and sell it to them"

All the boys looked at me unsure whether I was saying the truth. At this point I was praying to god they would believe me.

"What newspaper?", Namjoon asked.

"None in particular. I sell to whoever that pays the highest"

He nodded like he was convinced. I couldn't mention one particular. If they dug into deep, they would find out I was lying.

"That is why you were at the Club the other day?", Yoongi asked.

I nodded not being able to meet his eye.

"I uh, recieved a tip on Mino's party so I wanted to crash it. That is why I took up Kim Yura's identity. She was friends with Mino but died two years ago. Mino hadn't seen her in a long time. So when I claimed I was her, he instantly believed me. He died thinking he was protecting a friend while in reality..."

Yoongi felt uneasy as Lily spoke the words.

"Then what were you doing in our store room then?", Namjoon asked.

Damn this guy had too many questions.

"I was following Mino but lost him and ended up there. In that room I realised that Mino was bullshit and the actual stuff was all stacked up there. But then I got caught and one of you hit me and I fainted and the rest we know..."

Taehyung chuckled. "That was me"

"How old are you actually?", Jhope asked.

"27", Yoongi said before I could answer.

"Woah", Jungkook spoke. "She is 6 years elder to me, 4 years elder to Tae, same age as Joonie and Hobi. And younger to Yoongi Hyung and Jin Hyung"

"Thanks Jungkook for the explanation but we figured that out", Jin spoke.

"What is your real name?"

Suga was the one to ask me. He didn't know then nor was I telling him now.

"I prefer Lily, you all can call me that?"

"Come on, you know mine now", he chuckled. "It has been 15 years - just let it out"

"Lily it is", I said before heading to the kitchen.

Hyuna was already inside making something. She looked at me and smiled brighter than usual.

"Guess you know too"

She nodded. "I heard when I was serving them breakfast. Master was happy talking about you"

I smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I had to stop myself from grinning ear to ear.

"Can I make you something?", she asked.

"Yes please, I am starving. Eggs would be nice. Bacon too"

She chuckled and headed to the fridge to get the things. I watched her break eggs into a bowl as she sliced the bacon.

"Hyuna"

"Hmm"

"Why are you here?"

She tensed and stopped chopping but after a second resumed.

"I am Namjoon's half sister", she commented and I was taken aback. "We have the same father. But I am a prostitute's daughter. Our father had an affair with my mother and I was born. His mother committed suicide when she came to know about me. Our father loved us both. He regretted his actions but he still loved us dearly. When he died he made Namjoon promise to take care of me. He didn't want to but because of father he took me in. I have been living with the boys ever since. I did not complete my education to get a job outside so I instead took up maintaining this house. It has been 8 years since I am here and this is all I know. Namjoon provides for me, every month he just hands me money for anything I want to buy or need. Apart from that he never talks to me unless it is for something he needs to be done"

"Have you ever talked to him about it?"

"I am afraid to", she said grilling the bacon. "But it is nice knowing that I have some family even though we hardly behave like one"

I smiled but it was full of sympathy. She plated the food and put it in front of me as I took a little bite.

"I am going to go wash the clothes. If you need me, just call for me"

With that she left as I nibbled on the piece of bacon. I had said one more lie today. It was become a vortex of some sort. To shield a previous lie, I had to speak one more and there seemed to be no end to it.