Chapter 49

"Lily..", Yoongi looked taken aback at the girl pointing a gun at him. "What are you doing?"

"Stay away Yoongi or I will shoot"

"Why?", the man tried to approach her but stopped when she pointed the gun back at him.

"Min Yoongi, you are under arrest for the production and sale of Illegal drugs, murder and possession of firearms. You have the right to stay quiet and speak only in the presence of your lawyer"

"Lily... what are you saying?"

"It's Officer Kang Y/N for you. Senior Special forces agent, Bureau of Crime"

Yoongi froze. This was all a lie, wasn't it?

"Lily are you joking because this is not the time, I mean don't joke about things like this"

"Min Yoongi, hands in the air and on your knees or I will shoot"

"Lily..."

"ITS OFFICER KANG Y/N AND YOU ARE UNDER ARREST NOW DO AS I SAY"

It is at that moment that two helicopters belonging to the Bureau went above them did Yoongi realise what had happened.

"Lily, you.. you are an officer.. but you .... FUCK.... so this is all what it was huh? A ploy to get into the Mafia and to end us? The entire Crime reporter thing was all a cover? None of it was true.. you made it all up?"

I stayed quiet and he just broke down in front of me.

"I USED TO THINK THAT I HAD FINALLY FOUND THE ONE PERSON I LOVED MORE THAN MYSELF BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW... this was all just a play? You never loved me, you did this all just so you could destroy me? I was willing to give it all up for you. The entire meeting with IKON and MONSTAX was so they could buy our business and I could get out of it... FOR YOU.. BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LIKE IT... but you just.."

My eyes widened as I heard this. He was going to give it all up? For me?

"I should have let Namjoon do it.. when he came to me... I refused him to let a background check on you because that is how much I loved you.. I should have let him do it..", he yelled with tears rolling down his eyes. "I was a fool for not seeing it. Those gun shots that went straighter than a line, the way you fought, it was all like an agent would.. I just did not think it that way"

The sound of footsteps increased and I knew in minutes the other officers would be here.

"Do they teach you this at the bureau? How to act like you are in love... because it almost felt real.. you must be such a good actor because until now I thought you loved me so much... but it was all a part of the plan. Make the leader fall for you... and then when he is hopelessly in love, just crush him... wow, I cannot even", he said more tears rolling down his eyes.

How do I tell you Yoongi that all my love for you was real? That none of it was an act. That the results of our love was there, growing in my stomach.

"Savior my ass...", he said letting out a sarcastic laugh. "You just saved me so you could kill me later"

There was a long moment of silence where the both of us were crying, while I still had a gun pointed at him while he stood there.

"Is this what betrayal feels like?", he asked softly. "Is this what heart break feels like?"

I wanted to throw the gun away and run to him. Take him in my arms and tell him that it was okay and everything would be fine. But how could I do it? When I was the one who ruined everything.

"The funny part is Lily, oh sorry Y/N.. even after all this I cannot get myself to hate you... I just cannot.. even when I know this was all a mission for you.. I cannot despise you. You could have just said it once - the truth. I would have forgiven you that instance. But you.. you had to do this and ruin it all."

The footsteps grew even louder and I knew they were here. Any moment through the woods. Even Yoongi heard those as he wiped his eyes and took a step back.

"You did what you had to, now I will do what I have to. This isn't over Y/N, I will meet you again soon"

With that he took a step back. I loaded my gun and pointed.

"YOONGI YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP BACK AND I WILL SHOOT"

"Y/N no, Don't shoot.. Don't do it", Jaebum yelled as they came running to us.

Yoongi took more steps towards the edge of the cliff and I steadied my aim. He looked at me one last time before picking up speed and running towards the edge.

I aimed my gun and I shot.

Jackson's eyes widened as he saw the bullet pierce straight through the man's heart.

"NOOOOOO", he yelled making a dash forward.

Yoongi looked down at his chest. The white shirt he was wearing suddenly started turning a deep wine color. He looked up to see Y/N standing there, the gun in her hand. She shot him.

His body started giving out on him as he tumbled back.

He saw two figures run towards him before his foot slipped and he fell of the cliff.

Jackson fell on his knees as he saw the man fall. The man he had wanted to catch his entire life disappear right in front of him.

Jaebum looked back at Y/N. The gun still in her hand she stared ahead, tears rolling down her eyes. It fell from her hand and she took a step back before passing out and falling on the ground.

"Goodbye Yoongi", was the last thing I said as I closed my eyes before everything went black.

The boys stood at the runway all set to board. Hyung had said he would be there with Lily but he was no where to be seen. Even Jin Hyung wasn't there with them.

"Hyung", Jungkook began as he passed Namjoon his phone.

'Min Yoongi, the Leader of the most feared and well known Mafia Bangtan was shot today at 12:34 by the Burea of Crime. As per reports, the BOC had been working on an undercover mission to catch them for a long period of time. For safety purpose, the identity of the officers wasn't revealed but as per insider sources, the officer that killed Min Yoongi was a senior female special forces agent who went undercover and stayed with the Mafia for months before ultimately executing the plan....."

The boys all listened to this in shock before Jungkook broke into tears. They couldn't believe it that he was killed. It couldn't be. He was their Hyung, their leader.

Hoseok looked at Namjoon who just stared at him blankly.

"The female officer..", he began.

"Was Lily", Namjoon completed.