Chapter 37

It had been a week since we began dating. For the past week Yoongi had been a little off. It seemed like he was troubled about something but he never mentioned it when I asked.

"Yoongi", I said softly as he lay on my lap while I stroke his head.

"Hmmm"

"What is bothering you?"

"It's nothing Babe"

"I know there is something. You look awfully stressed. You have dark circles under your eyes and you think I don't know that you often leave in the middle of the night due to some phone call?"

"Lily, It's just business. The work we do is stressful, don't concern yourself with it"

"Tell me about it, then maybe I can help. And what do you mean by don't concern yourself with it??? Everything you do is my concern. You are my boyfriend"

"SNAP OUT OF IT MAN. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. IF IT WAS SOMETHING THAT I FUCKING WANTED YOU TO KNOW, I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT. STOP BOTHERING ME"

With that he removed himself from my bed and walked out of the door, slamming it behind him in anger. I just sat there like a dummy taking in the fact that he just snapped at me.

Yoongi walked out of the room and headed straight to his office where Namjoon and the other boys were working. Jungkook was weighing out cocaine while Hoseok and Jin counted money that they collected from their clients.

"Hyung", Namjoon spoke.

"Deris called. He has a new batch he wants us to check. Apparently it is from Mexico and he says purity is close to 92%"

"Call him in then"

"He said he is at the warehouse and he cannot come over. Plus he is in Korea only for 1 day so if we want the sample, we will have to go there"

"What time?"

"Today at 8"

"Fine, we can both go meet him. Get the money. If I like the sample we will buy the batch then and there"

Namjoon nodded.

"Hyung, should we come too. Will you and Joon Hyung be okay by yourself?". Jimin said out of concern.

"We will be fine plus this will not take much time. I need you Tae and Kook to weigh the cocaine out and have it delivered to our local suppliers. After that is done Jimin, head to BarB club in Hongdae. JFLO needs 100,000 dollars in emergency and I want you to personally deliver it"

Jimin nodded and with that all of them went back to work.

It was time for the meet and Namjoon and Yoongi headed to their car as Yoongi got into the drivers seat with the later who sat in the front with the money.

I was looking out of my window when I saw Namjoon and Yoongi going somewhere in his car. After we started dating, he would always tell me if he was going somewhere. This time he did not even come to meet me.

I stomped my foot in anger and went back to sitting on the bed. I felt a little bored and I wanted to do something fun. So I went downstairs.

"Hey Jungkook", I said to the youngest who was sitting there watching TV.

"What do you want?"

"That is not the way you talk to your elders"

"Whatever, get it over with. I am busy here"

"Where are the keys to Yoongi's bike?"

"Why do you need them?"

"I want to take it out on a ride"