Chapter 47

I watched from a distance as the boys got into the car downstairs for their meeting with Ikon and Monsta X. Having the entire mansion to myself, I headed back to Yoongi's office.

I had the necessary documents which were more important. Now I just needed other things that could point at all their business and crimes that Bangtan committed.

I went through files, papers, secret drawers and gathered as much as I could. Seeing that I had everything, I picked up one of Yoongi's phones as I dialed the secured line to the bureau.

"Jaebum, it is me"

"Y/N, troops have been dispatched. Are you at the warehouse?"

"No, I am still at the mansion. I will leave soon. Trace my location with this. I will be where this will be"

"Got it. Positive on the location"

"I will get going now. Yoongi and the others have left. I have his location with me"

"Well done Agent Kang. I will see you soon."

"You will Agent Im"

I cut the phone off. As I turned around my eyes met Hyuna's who stood there shook. The cleaning equipment in her hand fell as she stared back at me in fear and shock.

"Lily you...you work for the government? You are an agent... you lied to Master? How... why?", tears rolled down her eyes.

I stayed silent as she spoke. Hyuna looked down in fear and confusion. When her eyes met Lilys, she could no longer see someone who she had become friends with. It was now replaced by someone with so much intimidating aura. She wasn't the Lily she knew, she was Agent Kang.

"I have to tell them...", she turned around to run. As I realized she was trying to escape, I rushed forward holding the girl back.

Hyuna struggled but it was of no use. Her strength was like a kids in front of Lilys. She turned her around forcefully and Hyuna faced Lily as the girl stared in her eyes.

---•••---

I drove the green bike towards the Choi yard where the meeting was supposed to be. I parked at a distance. It did not escape my eyes that there were agents from the Bureau hidden everywhere. Seeing Jackson on one side, I raised my fist motioning for them to stay as I went inside myself.

Jackson nodded and went back into position. I took steps into the warehouse as I just hoped nothing could now temper with my mission.

---•••---

"Hyung"

Hanbin was the one who spoke as he greeted the elder. Yoongi greeted back, patting the back of the younger who he was very fond of.

"Yoongi-ah". He turned his attention to Shownu who approached him with a drink in his hand. He went for a side hug and Yoongi complied as all the three Mafias sat down for their meeting.

Bangtan, Ikon and MonstaX were all friendly with each other since the leaders were good friends. For years they had their respective businesses in Seoul and at no point there was any conflict among them.

Women came with the drinks and among them came Tzuyu who was undercover. Her nose scrunched up in disgust as she heard Jimin whistle while she passed.

"So Hyung, what are we meeting for? I think the territory was revised well"

"We have something to announce", Yoongi said.

"Announcement?", Wonho asked.

"Yeah", Namjoon spoke. "We are closing our business"

There was a dead silence as both the remaining groups stared at the members of Bangtan. When Yoongi had told this news to the remaining members, all of them had responded well. Taehyung and Jungkook had agreed instantly. Both of them had come to realize that they wanted to be like other kids their age. Jimin had been a little salty but concluded that without the other members he didn't want to do this.