Chapter 20

I strolled around the house, not sure what to do. There were guards everywhere and with guns, the huge rifles. All my moves were being watched. Escaping wasn't an option. I could have tried if I was fit and in my 'secret agent mode' but with a busted shoulder and a limp leg, it was just a potential suicide.

I looked at the shelves in the huge living room hoping to find a book or something to keep me entertained. But there was nothing. These uneducated noobs did not read.

I found a pack of cards and picked it up.

"Do you wanna plays cards with me?", I asked to one of the guards who just pushed me away.

"HEY! You could have just said no. Don't be rude", I yelled at him and he ignored me.

With the deck in my hand I stood by the window, shuffling them in my hand.

"Looking for someone to play with?"

I turned back to see a man smiling at me. Jhope. The only guy who I hadn't interacted with at all. He was gone most of the time and from what I had managed to pick up on random conversations, he was into prostitution circles.

"I am Jung Hoseok by the way. I believe we haven't had the opportunity to talk before"

"Yura", I said. "This Is a nice way to introduce yourself. Maybe teach it to your friends around. They don't believe in pleasantries, they jump straight to violence"

He chuckled. "Shall we?"

I nodded and proceeded to the table. I shuffled the deck of cards and distributed it to both of us.

"Yura-ssi you have become quite famous in this household. Amongst all people that have been held hostage here, you seem to have created the best impression amongst all", he said fanning the cards in his hand.

"Is it? Well that is a new. I am glad though.."

"I have heard you have great abs !"

"Namjoon?"

"Yup, he has been telling this to everyone. Jungkook though isn't happy because the spotlight has been stolen from him"

I chuckled making the first move and placing the card in the middle.

"I see you have the tendency to attack", he said giving me his dimpled smile and putting his own card.

"I don't beat around the bush", I replied cockily.

"I heard about the thing with Yoongi Hyung. He isn't the kind to thank anyone but on his behalf let me thank you. It wasn't for you, things would have been very different. Why did you do it though? For all I know Yoongi and the other boys haven't been exactly very kind to you"

"I did not save him because I wanted to. It just happened. I saw Yifan stab him and my first instinct was to get him away from Yoongi. Also Yifan disgusts me, I wouldn't ever let go of the opportunity to beat him up"

He smiled while picking up a card to add to the bunch in his hand.

"What do you do Hoseok-ssi? I don't see you around very often"

"I am business man, I am away doing my business most of the time"

"How are you and Jin so calm and mannered though? That is so unlike Mafia members"

"Should I take that as a compliment or an insult? To answer your questions, we aren't in the Mafia because we fight or kill. We are just businessmen. We saw money, we got in. The fighting and everything we leave to the others"

"Explains"

The game continued on until the door opened and a pissed of Yoongi walked in followed by his men. He looked at us and stopped. I saw Hoseok tense under his glare.