Chapter 36

"Yoongi you did not..."

"I wanted to relive the old times and this was the perfect place for a first date"

"Oh my god", I looked at the scene in front of me. Nostalgia poured into my mind. It was so similar, it felt like we had gone 15 years back in time.

"Shall we?", he put his hand forward and I held it. He helped me down the rocks as we reached to the bottom of the small hill. As we descended, the mist from the waterfall increased and the sound of the gushing water became louder.

We got down as he pulled me closer to the water was.

"Wait here"

With that he bent down and opened the basket and removed a huge picnic mat, spreading it on the damp floor. With that he removed a couple of plates, some bowls with food which was neatly wrapped with a transparent film. He lit a couple of vanilla scented candles as he put them around.

I was stunned seeing this. This was just like how they did in romance dramas. What they called a perfect date.

"Tada", he pointed to the setup. "Do you like it?"

"You did this for me?"

He nodded. "Technically Hyuna did it all but I was the one who gave the orders, so yeah it was me", he chuckled.

A tear rolled down My eyes. How did he remember this?

"Lily, hey", he came closer as he hugged me. "Why are you crying, is this not good enough?"

"No, this is perfect. This is almost too good to be true. I had never after I left Daegu thought I would meet you. And doing this with you know... I cannot...", I cried harder as he held me tightly.

"It is impossible for me to believe too. But here we are, just like before. Me and you, just like the old times", he said kissing my forehead. "Now, Miss Lily shall we begin the date?"

I nodded as I kicked off my heels and sat on the mat with him. We removed the covers as we dug into the food while talking about the past. Our topics went from food to love lives to talking about the other boys.

After lunch we lay on the mat gazing at the canopy above.

"Lily can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want to leave the mansion and go back to your normal life?". A knot formed in my heart as I heard this. "I know we abducted you but now you can feel free to do whatever you do. If you want to leave, I won't stop you. If you want to stay, no one will be happier than me. I know you would never do anything to hurt or put me in danger"

Those words, they stabbed me in the heart. It felt like someone took a knife and drove it through me. I felt guilty and it was pathetic - they way he blindly put his trust in me while I backstabbed him.

"What do you want me to do?", I asked.

He looked down, a pout on his face. "I want you to stay. I don't want to be far from you again. I want to keep you where I can protect you and always take care of you"

"If you want me to stay, I will stay", I said with a smile on my face.

He smiled as he inched closer to me and pecked me on the lips.

"Uh, uh", I pushed him away. "You don't want to know whether you passed this exam or not? I still haven't said you are my boyfriend"

He smirked. "You don't have to say it, I can see it in your eyes that it is a yes"

With that he leaned in again, kissing me deeper.

"Cocky bastard", I said and he grinned, pulling me closer to him.

We slept on the mattress again, as I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, playing with my hair. It was eerily silent which made me feel a bit uneasy.

"Yoongi, what did I tell you about coming to places like this alone? Let me guess, they make you feel safer"

"Nope, not anymore"

"Why?"

"I feel the safest when I am with you"

I looked at him smiling, his gums on display, eyes shaped into half crescents. It is at a moment like this I realised how much I actually loved this man and how terribly my heart was going to break when he would come to know about my white lie.

"We should go back now. It is dark"

The entire ride home was silent. I slept on Yoongi's back while he drove. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I gently wiped them. The guilt it was eating me up and I couldn't bear this anymore.

We arrived home as I parked the motor in my garage. Lily got off and we walked inside the house.

"I am going to go shower", she said softly and left making me wonder what was wrong all of a sudden. Why did she become so quiet?

"I see, someone had a date"

I turned around to see Jin Hyung and Hobi standing there in the doorway smiling at me.

"I never thought I would see Hyung with a picnic basket in his hand. I am so used to see him carrying bags of Cocaine or money, this is a new". With that both of them giggled as Yoongi called for Hyuna who took the basket for him.

"No but seriously Yoongi, did she say yes?", Jin asked.

He nodded, with a blush on his cheeks which made the other two boys tease him endlessly.

"Now, about business. Did they find Suho?"

The boys suddenly became serious as they began talking about work.

"Mijoo called, they saw him last in Busan after which he suddenly went underground again. We are thinking that he might be getting help from Taji and his men. Taji hates us with passion and our enemy is definitely his friend"

Yoongi punched the wall in anger. "Get more men, do whatever it takes and bring me that guy. Alive or dead, I want him here"