Chapter 22

"How are you feeling?", Jin asked as he sat beside my bed.

"My leg hurts bad and the finger too. Will I be able to use it again?"

"The stitches broke. I had to retake them. You lost a little blood. But I think it is okay now. You bit too hard on your finger but it's not broken. That was quick thinking", he said. "You could have bit your tongue because of the spasm"

I nodded.

"Don't move for a few days. Try to stay in bed. It will help you heal faster"

"I will". I wanted to speak but hesitated and Jin saw this. "Do you want to ask something?"

"Um.. that man... the guard... what happened to him?"

"He was killed", Jin said with the straightest face possible which made me wonder about how insensitive these people were.

"Oh"

"Anyway, that isn't your concern. So how about you go to sleep and rest. I will be outside. The sedatives I gave you should start working any minute now"

With that he left leaving me alone. Like he had said, within a few minutes I was in deep sleep.

Three hours later Yoongi came in to see Yura sleeping peacefully. He took a seat beside her bed as he stared at her and a memory from the past popped up.

"Oye Suga", Lily yelled as she caught upto him.

Yoongi looked back trying hard to suppress a smile at the sight of her. It had been one month since they met and started talking. Mostly it was Lily who did the talking, he just sat and listened. He loved to listen to everything she had to say.

"Where are you going", she said catching up to him and putting an arm around his shoulder. Yoongi suddenly became a little conscious because she was so close to him. Lily oblivious to his awkwardness continued to talk about something.

"I am going to the creek behind the forest", he responded shyly.

"The creek? Where is that? Why haven't I heard of it ever?"

"It's a very hidden spot. People don't know about it"

"Let's go, I am coming too", she said skipping ahead. Yoongi smiled and quickened his pace to keep with her.

They reached the forest and Lily stood there waiting for Suga to guide him.

"This way", he pointed as he saw the girl run towards it. He sprinted to catch up. She was fast and very athletic and he was a weak little potato. Lily stopped in front of a few rocks that looked over a little flowing river.

"Oh my god Suga, how did you find this. It's so beautiful"

"I come here a lot"

"Why?", she asked curiously and he stayed silent. He couldn't tell her how his mom had now started bringing men even in the middle of the day. How she had resorted to drinking in the day. How she did absolutely nothing a mother should do and left a young boy like him to fend for his own self.

"Just, to spend some alone time", he said.

"Let's go now, I cannot wait to see it up close". She held his hand and pulled him and he walked behind, his eyes on their hands held together, the biggest smile on his face. They descended the rocks and he helped her, holding her hand and guiding her over the slippery rocks. He could hold her hand for ever, he did not want to let go.

They sat in front of the water and Lily looked around. She admired the beauty around and he admired her beauty.

"Suga". He immediately looked away, not wanting to get caught. "Next time, don't come here by yourself. Bring me along. This isn't somewhere you should be alone. It's beautiful but it doesn't look very safe"

"I feel the safest here though", he spoke, his eyes glued to the pebble in his hand.

She looked at him, her eyes filled with sympathy. Lily knew Suga was hiding something. She never brought it up but she knew that he had a troubled family.

She held his hand and he looked up to meet her eyes, a silent tear rolling down.

"I haven't known you long, but I know you are a brave person. Whatever it is, whenever you are ready, you know you can talk to me about it"

He smiled and nodded. She was younger than him but for some reason he felt the safest when she was around. She made him feel at ease from all the anxiety he always carried.

He watched as she leaned a little towards him. He was frozen in his spot. She closed the distance before putting a peck on his cheek. His entire body almost shut down. His heart was pounding in his chest.

She had a smirk on her face, like she knew what she had done to him. Without a word she stood up and ran to the water, leaving him there like a dumb man.

"How long are you going to keep staring because it is creeping me out"

Yoongi almost fell of the chair as he heard Yura speak. She hadn't even opened her eyes but knew someone was sitting there.

She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"What were you going to do? Kill me in my sleep?", she asked.

"Why do you think I would give you the luxury of a painless death in your sleep?"

"Wow", she muttered under her breath. "What are you doing here?", she asked.

"My mafia. My house. My room. My bed. My hostage. Do you think I should be answerable to you?"

She just narrowed her eyes at me before pulling the blanket over her head.

"You cannot sleep", he yelled pulling the blanket away.

"Watch me", she said pulling it over her head again.

I pulled it away and she glared at me. "I saved you last time, next time I will just leave you to die if you touch my blanket once again"

Yoongi scoffed.

Just when I thought he was done, I felt him tugging on my blanket. I tried to remove it from my face but instead he wrapped me in it like a burrito. Before I could process anything, I was lifted up and swung over his shoulder, my head awkwardly hanging in the air. I tried kicking him with whatever little energy I had in me but he wrapped a hand around my legs, restricting my movement.

I heard a door being opened and the next minute I was thrown on the bed. I quickly unwrapped myself.

"You fucking little piece of shit, I will make your face as flat as this floor", I stood up and lunged at him. Before I could swing my arm at him, he held it, twisting it behind my body and his other hand held mine in place. I was literally pressed to his chest, both my arms secured behind my back.

Normally in a situation like this, I would easily broken the hold and taken the person down. But right now my shoulder hurt so much, I couldn't even bring myself to move it without ripples of pain forming in my body.

He looked me the eyes, more like glared and not wanting to deflate my ego, I glared back.

Yoongi admired the features of the person who was so close to him. The dark eyes, sleek nose, plump lips and the sharp jaw. The more he looked into her face, the more his gaze softened.

We were in the middle of the glaring competition when I got distracted. That face. It was vaguely familiar. Of course apart from the fact that I almost saw him everyday due to Jackson's little 'fan' board behind his desk, something about it ignited a memory from the past.

Like I had known this person. Not Min Yoongi, the mafia boss but Min Yoongi - the person.