Chapter 29

The lights were dim. There was one spotlight in the center. Waiters with rounds of champagne walked around as they served to the bidders.

"No 26", the bidder yelled and I was ushered to the stage.

A man came in, grabbing the chain between my cuffs as he pulled me towards the stage.

"Height: 5'6, weight 57kg. Chest: 34, waist: 26, bottom: 36. Bidding starts at $15,000"

None of the bidders spoke and I felt a sense of relief. Being ugly had its fair share of advantages.

"A little more display for you all"

Before I could fathom what he meant, the man grabbed on the edge of my dress as he tried to pull it upwards to expose my bottom. Out of reflex, I elbowed him in the face before stomping with my heel on his foot.

A wave of chattering spread through the room at my actions. Two guards came in, to hurl me away from there. Just when I was pushed the down the stage, a raspy voice spoke.

"$50,000"

They stopped and I looked at the owner of the voice. It was a middle aged man with glasses who had raised his little card.

"Sold for $50,000 to Choi Sejun", he said.

The guards let go of me and two new men came in as they took a hold of me before taking me out of the stage.

Yoongi walked through the old buildings towards Suho's hideout. He passed through the gate where the guard was. Before the guard could stop him, he shot him through the chest. Yoongi wasn't in the mood to play games. He needed Yura now.

They entered the shabby little club where Suho usually hid.

A group of men came running to them, daggers and guns in their hands as they attacked the group.

Yoongi shot without a pause hitting every single man that came in his way. He was reckless, he was furious and uncontrollable.

He heard behind him as the boys took their men down one by one.

Jungkook and Taehyung were like monsters on a killing spree. He left the group alone as he treaded alone towards the office where Suho usually sat.

"He is not here, if you came for him", a sweet voice said. A voice he knew entirely too well.

"Hello Yoongi, it has been a pleasure", Joohyun said as she appeared in front of him.

"Juhyoon, tell me where he is and I will let you leave. I have no beef with you"

"You will harm me?", she chuckled. "I thought we were a thing"

"I am not in the mood to mess around. Tell me where she is"

"Oh that girl. What was her name? Yura right", she said as she came closer to him, sliding her finger down his collar towards his chest.

"Where is she? What did Suho do to her?"

"No one knows where she is. She was put in a bid. By now maybe she might have been out of this country", she chuckled.

Yoongi's eyes widened. No, that couldn't be it. His eyes grew dark as he removed a little blade before pushing it in her waist.

The woman gasped, clutching her bleeding area.

"Yoongi..."

"If it is for Yura, I will not hesitate to kill you. Where is she?"

"Hotel MKG Grand", the woman spoke.

"Thank you princess, you shouldn't have wasted my precious time", Yoongi said before driving the knife straight through her heart. "I never liked you anyway. And, you were a disappointment in bed", he whispered into her ears before pushing the girl who just fell on the ground, a pool of blood forming around her.

I was drugged by the men and when I woke up I was lying on a bed, both my arms tied to the headboard.

I opened my eyes to see the man who had bought me sitting on a chair opposite, sipping wine. He gave me a smile as he saw my eyes open.

"I figured you must be tired so I let you sleep", he said with a chuckle.

I pulled on the ropes as I tried to free myself.

"No use kitten, you will only end up bruising yourself"

He put the wine glass aside as I saw him stand up. Slowly he wriggled out of the chocolate color blazer he was wearing as he put it down on the side. His fingers headed to his cuffs as he removed them and placed them on the same spot where he placed his Rolex. Last but not the least was his tie. He pulled on it twice before getting out of it.

"Please please I beg you.. please don't", I said to him as I realized that it was going to happen again. The memories of the past flooded into my mind and tears trickled down my cheeks.

"Look princess, I am a good man but I paid crazy bucks for you. I cannot let my 50 grand go to waste without even having a taste of you. So relax, I will make this pleasurable for both of us. And if you do well, I might actually treat you like a princess in real life. Imagine - money, clothes, jewels, whatever you want I will get you"

"No no NO no, I JUST WANT TO LEAVE PLEASE", I yelled between my sobs.

"Shh, Don't make too much noise. I don't like it"

He crept on the bed as he hovered above me before pushing my legs apart and crawling towards me.

I cried harder as his hands felt my sides before resting on my hips. I tried to sway my body but he just pinned me down under his weight.

"Look at me princess, let me see your beautiful face", he said kissing my exposed collar.

"NOOOOO", I cried and screamed as he kissed upwards towards my neck.

He put a hand on my mouth and only muffled screams came out as he continued to kiss my neck. I felt a sting and his wet tongue grazed my neck making me squirm is disgust.

He removed his hand and I took this opportunity to scream for help but was silence soon as he pressed his lips onto me.

I closed my eyes tighter than I closed my lips as he continued to kiss on them.

"Open your mouth princess, let me explore the inside too"

When I did not comply, he bit my bottom lip which made me open up in pain before he inserted his tongue in.

I bit on his tongue with as much force as I could and he retreated it quickly. I felt a smack on my face as he backhanded me.

"See, I hate having to hit you. So don't do things like that"

With that he took a napkin as he curled it up and stuffed in my mouth before continuing to kiss my neck. His one hand grabbed my breast as he kneaded it while his other hand moved down to my private parts.

At this point I was screaming so loudly but not one sound came out because of the cloth in my mouth.

His finger pressed on my womanhood as he rubbed it in circular motions. I tried to shut my legs but he pulled them apart as his fingers continued to massage it.

At this point I just wanted to end myself. I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart again and again. It hurt physically and mentally.

My entire life flashed in front of my face. I just wanted someone to come in and save me now. Someone, anyone.

Yoongi.

I gasped when I saw him unbuckle his pants. I closed my eyes trying to kick the air as hard as I could. But he took my legs and tied it on the side with his tie.

I saw him pull his pant down and even within the boxers it was visible how hard the man was.

He grabbed his dick as he removed it from his boxers and I closed my eyes tightly.

Some people are just born unlucky. They don't deserve happiness. People like me - who are always in pain.

I braced myself for him to enter me but it was exactly at that moment that the door opened and a bullet was fired. The man in front of me had his brains blown out as he fell on the floor.

I looked at the door.

It was Yoongi.