Chapter 28

It had been close to 15 hours since I was in the dungeon. I had no food, no water and it felt like forever in there. Something inside me told me that this was it. It was probably over for me now.

Bangtan was never going to come get me. The Bureau wouldn't be able to find me since I couldn't relay any messages or hints to them. By the time they would find Bangtan, I would be long dead.

For a special forces agent, I expected to die a more heroic demise and not starve to death in a filthy dungeon like this.

I heard the click of the door and I looked to see Suho.

"Hello there princess I hope you aren't getting bored"

"Nope, this is the most fun I have had in my life"

He chuckled. "I am glad. Remember when I said I would give you to my men?"

I tensed as he spoke but refrained from showing it on my face.

"No honey, don't get scared. I just found a better alternative to that. Why would I give you to low lives like them when I could doll you up and sell you to the rich scum?"

"What?", I asked surprised.

"That's right baby, I am going to make tons of money off you. Rich old men will pay hundred thousands to tame a wild bitch like you. I wonder why Yoongi didn't give you away. Guess homeboy is stupid after all or maybe he caught feelings..", Suho snickered.

Caught feelings? What.. no.. what the hell was this man talking about?

My thoughts were cut short when a group of men came in.

"Take her and make sure you get her ready for the evening"

I resisted as the men tried to hold me in place.

"NO, NO", I yelled as I saw a man pour some chloroform on a white napkin.

I shook my head vigorously but he grabbed my hair and raised my head up before smashing the cloth on my nose. I took a whiff of it and suddenly everything blacked out.

"Namjoon get the car ready, get all our men. We are going to get Yura back", Yoongi said checking his guns before he put one in the leather strap around his thighs and tucked another in his pant.

"Yoongi, is this necessary?", Namjoon began. "We might lose men and money. For all we know Suho must have sent her off somewhere"

Yoongi glared at him and he shut up in an instance.

"I am getting her back, you like it or not", the man said through gritted teeth.

"Fine", Namjoon muttered under his breath, checking his own guns.

"I am coming as well", Jimin said putting on his coat.

"You are not. You are injured and you are staying back with Jin Hyung "

"I am Hyung, I don't like her but she is the reason I don't have a millions bullets pierced in my skin"

Yoongi looked at the younger who was pleading at him with his eyes. He sighed and nodded and a smile formed on Jimin's face, turning his eyes into moon shaped crescents.

"We are done", Jungkook and Taehyung yelled as they walked into the room, fully equipped and ready to take people out.

"Let's get the bastard Suho, shall we?"

When I opened my eyes, I was again in a chair but instead of the dungeon it was a tidier place. I looked down to see they had put my in a sparkly pink dress. I was wearing a push up and my boobs were just springing out of that dress.