Chapter 3

Jasper...

I took Bella out to a fancy restaurant in Port Angeles, and after drove back home, the whole time I was thinking about the conversation were going to be having when we get back. I just hope she doesn't refuse me as her mate. The whole night I've been picking up some intense emotions coming off of her.

We are currently sat in the front room watching the TV.

"Bella, can we talk please?"

"Sure Jazz what's up?"

"Nothing I just wanted to tell you my story"

"Yeah that's fine"

I told her about my human life, well what I can remember, my time with Maria, about Peter and Char and how I helped them escape, how they both got me out of Maria's army. I told her about me meeting Alice to meet my true mate, because Peter's Yoda told me that's how I would find her. How I found my true mate, but she was currently with someone, but she isn't happy with him, and how my true mate was her. Bella just sat there looking at me, like a deer caught in head lights.

"Bella, are you ok?"

"So I am your true mate?"

"Yes, I know I should of told you before but it wasn't the right time, according to Peter"

"I just don't understand, Edward said I was his true mate"

"No, I don't want to make you upset, but Edward is obsessed because your mind is silent, and your his singer. So basically he is obsessed with your blood. That's why he says what you should eat, wear and how you should talk, because he thinks he owns you"

She didn't say anything.....

"Bella, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking it all makes sense now. Like you said he controls me, he never comes near me, and why I don't love him anymore. It just never felt right, if you know what I mean."

"I understand. I picked up on those emotions, but I never told anyone"

"I know I noticed. I appreciate that"

For the rest of the night, we cuddled on the sofa and watched movies.

Bella...

When Jasper told me about me been his true mate, I didn't know what to say, I've always wanted to know why I was always wanting to be around him, I thought it was because I wanted to know the 'mysterious Cullen', but now I know different. When he told me about Edward been obsessed with me and not in love with me, I wasn't happy about the fact he thinks he can control me because I'm his singer.

After the movie, I went to bed after a long day and night, I had a few things to think about, do I want to be with Jasper? Yes, of course I do, he's the one who always puts a smile on my face even if Edward the fucker and the Pixie bitch, wouldn't allow me to speak to him. What should I do about Edward? Will the family except me and Jasper? What will Alice say? If they can't except us where are we suppose to go? There is a lot that we need to figure out...

Jasper...

I heard Bella getting up and going into the shower, she's had a lot to think about, she accepted me as her mate, but she said she needed to think about how we are going to break it to the family. Peter rang me last night telling me he was coming to visit and he will be here by tonight with Char. I wonder how Bella is going to take to them, Peter already loves her like a little sister, seen as though he's heard about her before, but because Bella knows he went through what I went through, she maybe a bit worried especially with their diet, they feed only on the scum, so she may not be fussed.

Bella, came down stairs and cuddled up to me.

"Bella, can you remember Peter and Char from my story I told you?" - she nodded 'yes' - "Well there coming down, they will be here tonight. They feed off the scum of the humans, they are really nice people"

"It's fine Jay, I'm sure we will get on, you told me yesterday Peter is a lot like Emmett with his pranks, so I'm sure we will get on"

I was so happy, she hasn't even met them yet and she already loves them.

"Yeah, well just prepare yourself for his pranks he's a bit worse then Emmett sometimes"

"I'm sure I'll be fine. If not I'm sure my knight in shining armour, will protect me"

"I sure will darlin"

For the rest of the day we spent making out and watching movies, we talked about how we are going to break it to the family about us been mates, I told her not to worry and that's why Peter is coming down with Char, to help us. I told if we need to we could always go back to Texas with my own Coven, she agreed, she told me as long as we are together she isn't bothered. She fell to sleep at 1 in the morning, so I carried her up to bed and kissed her forehead, and went back down stairs to wait for Peter and Char.