Chapter 22

Jasper…

It’s been 4 years since we last saw Carlisle. He and Jenny decided to become ‘nomads’. Rylie and Sarah decided to go off on their own, they thanked us for everything we’ve done for them. They’ve been keeping in contact over the past couple of years.

Emmett and Rose decided to go to Rochester where Rose were born, for a while. That was 3 years ago. We always hear from them. They send us souvenirs from wherever they are. I know Bella misses her big brother but she doesn’t dwell on it.

Edward and Alice have been to apologize to us all a couple of years ago. Apparently they’ve been to see everyone to apologize for they’ve done. In my eyes it doesn’t make everything they did go away. I also warned Edward to stay away from Bella if he wants to live any longer. You could say we left it as we’ll never see each other again.

Carlisle told us that Esme has been killed by Aro when they returned to the castle. I asked him how he felt about that, and in return he told me ‘He couldn’t care less if she’s dead after everything she’s done to him.’ I know he misses her a bit. They did spend many years together been happy. When I told him that he asked me how I felt about Alice.

I told him that it were different, I knew Alice wasn’t my mate. Whereas Carlisle had no clue what-so-ever.

Peter and Char are still living in Texas. We decided to have a couple of years apart. Me and Bella are at Isle Whitlock still after a year and half. We don’t want to leave. We have our own privacy, our own freedom. I love it.

“Jasper” I heard my beautiful wife calling from the living room. I walked in and were rewarded with a beautiful sight; Bella laid on the sete with nothing on. I were on top of her within seconds. “Are you feeling frisky Mrs Whitlock?” I whispered in her ear, I felt her shiver underneath me. “Mmm” Was all she said.

Not a second later she had my clothes in pieces on the floor, and I was on my back, with a frisky Bella on top of me. I grabbed her by her hips and slammed her on top of me. This is the life.

5 hours later we had calmed down, I looked around and noticed we’ve got a lot of work to do before we leave. There were Bella shaped dints on the floor and walls. The sete was in half. Yep we totally went wild, but I wouldn’t change anything. I had the perfect family. The perfect wife. Everyone was happy. There were no one after us. I could love Bella with hiding it. I could hug her, I could kiss her, I could make love to her, compared to how I used to have to hide loving her. I love my mate. Life cannot get better.