Chapter 18

Jasper…

It took us a good couple of hours to get to Alaska. When we arrived they all met us out on the front, when they all saw Sarah they all gasped. Oh yeah we never told them about her. “You couldn’t hold your thirst again, even though you’re living off of humans Jasper? Geez!” Alice chuckled. Not a second later her tongue was ripped from her mouth by my darlin wife. Carlisle and Esme looked shocked, Edward he looked like he wanted to attack Bella, but was shitting himself knowing the consequences if he did – by the hands of me.

I looked at Esme and she had the infant in her arms, but what shocked me was he had gold eyes. The child looked craze though – like all he wanted to do was run away and kill all the humans. I put Bella behind me. I noticed Peter, Rylie and Emmett doing the same. Bella huffed and stood back at my side which made me look down at her and growl, to which she just rolled her eyes, then peck me on my lips before standing slightly behind me. She might not have been fully behind me, but it was easy enough for me to push her behind me if it needed to be done.

I know she can look after herself it just goes beyond my mating instincts, to allow her to be in any danger at all. “Thankyou for coming. Let’s go in-“ Bella interrupted him. “Were not here to defend you when the Volturi come for what Esme has done, but were here with some vital information that may save some of your life’s”  I also decided to add something. “And I don’t think any of us would like for our mates to be near the child”

“What information might that be?” Edward asked. “Carlisle, isn’t Esme’s mate” Bella told them bluntly, but they all started laughing. “What makes you think that?” Alice asked. “Simple he hasn’t marked her” I noticed Bella, Char, Rose and Sarah lift their hand up to their necks. By the amount of lust I was getting from Bella she was remembering the first time I marked her.

Carlisle’s Jaw dropped then he looked at all the female’s neck. “I didn’t know you had to mark your mate to prove you was mates” Peter decided to join the conversation. “You don’t need to know, because you can’t control it. It’s an instinct, that you can’t stop it” Carlisle looked thoughtful for a second before he looked relived. That I was not expecting. “Esme I want yours and the child’s things packed within the hour and I want you out and away from Alaska, you leave everything that has the Cullen name on it. You can keep the house in Michigan, I will have Jenks send the divorce papers there for you” All of our Jaws dropped except Edward, Alice and Esme. “Don’t think you can leave me with fuck all Carlisle. I want what I am entitled to” Bella had Esme pinned against the wall with the child still in her arms within seconds. I hated the fact that she was so close to that child. I went to move next to her but Peter pulled me back and shook his head. Not even a second later Char, Rose and Sarah was flanking Bella, ready for any sort of attack. Me Peter and Rylie wasn’t that fussed, we know they protect each other better; they have a really tight bond between them.

“Don’t you dare demand anything from Carlisle you bitch” Bella hissed at Carlisle. Edward went to attack Sarah who was closest to him, but before anyone could move Rylie had him on the floor, held by his foot. Alice looked pissed off. Well this wasn’t going as planned. “Come on ladies our job here is done, what they do with the information is down to them” Peter told them.

A couple of seconds later my mate was at my side where she belonged. I know one thing for sure, when we get home, the major is going to be coming out to give our mate her punishment for making my instincts go in to overdrive.