Chapter 10

Bella...

It’s been 2 years since my funeral. A lot has happened, Me and Jasper got married. We’ve brought properties all over the world. Before I ‘died’ we transferred all my money into Jaspers and made it a joint bank account with my last name Whitlock. We still live with Peter and Char but now and again we go off for a few months.

For our year anniversary Jasper brought me an Island in Rio. It’s called Isle Whitlock. Peter and Char borrow it now and again to go away for a while. It’s enclosed, no humans can see us, so we can show our sparkling arses off in the sun. When we need to hunt, we travel to the mainland and hunt the scum.

We keep in touch with the Cullen’s, they visit now and again. Alice and Edward have gotten married after knowing they was mates for over 50 years, If they didn’t play their little game they could of gotten married a lot sooner. Emmett rings me every day, me and Rose have gotten a lot closer, when they visit we go shopping with Char. They have gotten a new member into their family named Rylie, when he woke up his creator wasn’t anywhere to be seen. Alice saw him in one of her visions and they all went after him and took him in. He’s living the animal diet and hasn’t slipped up once.

 Char, she’s my best friend and my sister, I love her to bits, same goes for her all knowing husband. Char and Jasper always complain about us, because they think we are worse than each other. One day I copied Peter’s gift to point out to him that his Yoda is in fact a gift. So now we have compitions, with our Yoda’s.

We always have mock fights. Jasper doesn’t like having mock fights with me, thinking he could hurt me and doesn’t like the fact that I could be in an actual fight, but he has to get use to it I am the goddess of war after all. Jasper and Peter always have bets when me and Char have a battle. We always do things together.

We even go to the vampire club, and nobody has tried anything since our first time there, which I am happy about because me and Char can enjoy ourselves on the dance floor without others interrupting us.

We was sat in the front room watching a movie, when my phone rang, I looked at the caller Id, to see it was Carlisle.

(Bella – Bold Carlisle – Bold Italic)

Hello.

Hi Bella. I was wondering if you could all come down. We’ve got a problem, It feels like Déjàvu. Rylie’s found his mate, she’s human and she knew about us before he even spoke to her. We had only been in Alaska a couple of days before they started school.

Hold on does she know not to tell anyone?

Yes, Alice knew what was happening so she invited her over so we could explain to her that she can’t tell anyone, and that she was Rylie’s mate.

Ok so what’s wrong?

We was playing baseball.

No, this can’t be happening again. What the hell.

It’s not just that Bella. They are related to Victoria and James. I swear if it wasn’t from me knowing they was dead I would of thought it was them.

We’re on our way. You still in Alaska?

Yes, but that’s not the problem. Jack, James’s brother we killed him after he tried to track Sarah, Rylies mate, at her house. Lucky enough her parents wasn’t home and that Rylie, Edward and Alice was there. It’s Victoria’s cousin Samantha, she’s