Chapter 20

Jasper…

Carlisle wanted time to himself so we all left and headed back to Texas. It didn’t take us long till we was back home. Everyone decided to go and hunt except me and Bella.

I looked for Bella in the living room, ready to give her, her punishment, but she wasn’t there. I followed my mating pull and found her in our room, laying on the bed. “You know you pushed my instincts to far today Bella” I told her, which she ignored me, but her emotions was full of lust and mischievous. “Bella?” Still nothing. “Don’t push me any further Bella or I swear to god I will not control what happens next” That was the wrong thing to say, her lust sky-rocketed. “BELLA!” I growled, before losing control of my body.

 Bella…

I knew what I was doing. I loved it when the Major comes out. I already knew this was coming as soon as we arrived at the Cullen’s. What can I say? I love it when my mate gets all protective and sexy, because it’s the truth.

I don’t know how he doesn’t see that sometime maybe just maybe I push him a little to far to get the response I do?

Oh well. Let the battle commence.

Major…

She’s pushed me too far just lately. I’ve been letting it slide but I know how much my mate loves it. “Don’t ignore me my mate” Nothing. Not a sound came from her, except from her sexy smile on her perfect lips.

“Isabella!” I growled. She turned her head towards me. “Yes Major?” She asked like she didn’t know what was going on. “Don’t act all innocent Isabella. We both know that’s a load of bullshit” I told her while walking towards her slowly. She gave me another sexy smile.

I jumped on the bed and was on top of my mate within seconds. All of a sudden I could hear my mate purring. I started nibbling at her ear. “Do you know how you make me and Jasper feel when you put yourself in danger?” After nothing from her I push all the emotions we feel when she’s in danger, like today.

While I was still pushing the emotions towards her I slammed my lips against hers. Within seconds my mate had me on my back. “Don’t think you can play your tricks on me Major” Bella growled at me. I picked her up and slammed her against a wall. We was both naked within seconds. Not even a second later, I could feel something in my neck. I looked and saw my mate had her teeth in my neck.

Before I could do anything my mate was gone. I followed her scent which lead outside. “ISABELLA!” I growled. I heard her tinkling laugh. I followed it, while been as quite as I could. Just as I arrived I felt the wind shift above me,

Just as Bella was about to land on my back I grabbed her and shoved her against a tree, and was inside her not even a second later. “You my mate need to be punished” I growled before biting into her neck.  “Yes!” Bella hissed.

Jasper…

After a very pleasurable 5 hours in the woods, the Major let me have control again. I heard Bella hiss and noticed she had two new bite marks that the Major had given her. One on her leg and one where her heart would beat. “I’m sorry darlin” I told her before sealing the two new marks aswel as the usual one on her neck.

“What you apologizing for? I love it when you get like that” I smiled at her. “You have two more bites darlin” I mumbled while looking sadly at her. “So you have two other marks that I gave you. Did you not like it when I gave you them?” I shook my head, and smiled. “No it was sexy as hell” I told her while winking, which made her laugh. God I love my mate.