Chapter 19

Jasper…

“How dare you Carlisle. I want what I am entitled to” All I could feel from my family was extreme anger.  “You, you little bitch” Esme turned round to face Bella, before carrying on. “This is all your fault, if you hadn’t of come and ruined everything, I would be happy and living life to the fullest” I had to grab Bella by the waist to stop her attacking Esme – this wasn’t our fight.

“Don’t you dare blame this on Bella, Esme. I would have figured it out one day” Carlisle huffed. Obviously he was getting fed up with how the events was going. “She’s nothing but a slag anyway. She’s had Edward and now she’s got my Jazzy” Alice hissed. There was no stopping Bella. She had Alice on the floor, with her hand round Alice’s throat not even a second later. “Get this into your head pixie bitch. Jasper is mine. He isn’t your Jazzy. He never was. You’ve been the problem from day one! You was just a way for him to get to me. You was the one who told him you was mates, even though you knew he wasn’t. So get it into your head he is NOT YOURS!” with that Bella had Alice into shreds. After that the Major barged out of his cage.

Major…

I saw the mind reader lunge for my mate. Fuck that. No one touches what’s mine. Edward was in pieces within seconds. I looked towards my mate, who was now Iz. She had lustful eyes and started licking her lips. I noticed everyone was in submission. I went to go to my mate’s side when I heard a baby crying. That’s when I realised there was an immortal child. THREAT!

 Within seconds I had the child from Esme’s arms and ripped the child into pieces and burnt it. I looked around to make sure there was no more danger. Just as I was going to let Jasper come back out, I heard loads of vampires running towards us. After smelling the scents, I realised it was the Volturi. “FUCK SAKE!” I snarled.

Iz was at my side in an instant, with Char, Rose and Sarah flanking her. Peter, Emmett and Rylie made their way to flank me. Carlisle stood slightly in front of us as this wasn’t our fight. He had Esme with her hands behind her back so she couldn’t go anywhere.

“Ah Carlisle” Aro mumbled. “Aro” Carlisle acknowledged. “I’m sorry Carlisle but I’m not here on a social visit. I’m simply here on a business trip. I’m here for Esme and the child” I looked towards Iz and squeezed her hand. “The child is dead” Carlisle told them while handing Esme over to them. Aro grabbed Carlisle’s hand; reading all of his memories.

“I see” That’s all he had to say. I realised he had loads of other vampires behind him, who wasn’t in the normal Volturi guards cloaks. He’s fetched witnesses, what for? I looked at Peter and lifted a brow towards Peter who shrugged. I looked at Iz to see if she knew, to which she just winked at me.

I heard Peter huff, I guess my mate knows more than the captain. “We will take our leave now. Goodbye old friend” with that they was all gone

After making sure there was no more threats before I allowed Jasper to come out.

Jasper…

Well this defiantly didn’t go as planned. I looked at Bella who was now back to her normal self. And slapped her arse. Like I said earlier when we get home the Major will be coming out to punish my little minx.