Chapter 7

Jasper...

As soon as I bit into my beautiful Bella I was expecting her to start screaming, but she didn't, she was quiet. I tried feeling for her emotions but it just hit a brick wall, I started freaking out, until I heard a beautiful voice.

Jazz, stop freaking out, I'm fine..

"Bella was that you?"

Yes Jazz, I can project my thoughts aswel as read others, if I wish I can turn it off if I want to..

"Are you sure your okay darlin. I can't feel your emotions"

I'm fine. It's just my shield, I'll be able to let you feel my emotions soon if you want...

"Please darlin, I'm freaking out"

For the rest of the day Me and Bella decided to have a private conversation, she told me how much she loved me, she also told me about her gifts. She was a day and half through the change when I her heartbeat picked up, it sounded like it was going to take off. I didn't want Peter and Char in here, I know Bella will be perfectly fine, she knows I'm here, so she won't freak out.

Bella...

It feels like my whole body is burning. Iz has been talking to me, letting me know about my gifts; with my shield I can shield myself and others from a mental or physical attack, i can turn it into whatever I want to kill other vampires when in a fight, for example I can shape it like an axe and swing it to others neck and it will remove their head, I can also absorb others gift if I wish. I can listen to others thoughts and project my own; I've been doing it with Jasper so he doesn't worry. Jasper as also gave me his gift of empathy, through his venom.

I was thinking about my human life, so I could remember a bit, when all of a sudden my heartbeat sounded like it was going to beat out my chest it was beating that fast, when all of a sudden it stopped...

I took a un-needed breath, and opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Jasper, the scars all over his body, would scare anyone, but me it makes me love him even more, it proves what he has been through and how strong he is.

"Jasper" I breathed out while jumping into his arms and giving him a deep kiss. I loved him with everything I had in me. I pushed all my love to him, when I felt him stagger back. That's how much I love you.. I thought to him.

"I love you darlin" He told me while kissing me all over my face. "I've been out a day and half baby, what's up you missed me" I asked him while chuckling. "You have no idea" He went to kiss me again, until Peter had to ruin the moment, knocking on the door asking if he can come in.

"Sure Petey" I told him while chuckling. I wasn't happy he was ruining my make out session with my sex god.

He just stood there with Char next to him, just staring at me. "What's up Petey, cat got your tongue?" I asked him while chuckling. "Sorry B, It's strange seeing you as one of us now. It defiantly suits you. Here I fetched you a blood bag up, it's still light out so we can't go hunting yet." He told me while chucking the blood bag to me, I opened it and drank it all, within seconds. "Jasper, what you doing staying on your veggie diet or changing?" Peter asked him while he had another blood bag in his hands. "I'm going to go back to our normal diet" Jasper told him. Peter chucked the other blood bag to him after, he drank that we went downstairs in the living room.

"So B you find out your gifts yet?"

"Yes I can shield myself and others from a mental or physical attack, i can turn it into whatever I want to kill other vampires when in a fight, I can also absorb others gifts if I wish. I can listen to others thoughts and project my own, and Jazz gave me his empathy, through his venom" I told them, while sat on Jazz's lap and nuzzling his neck. "Wow, B you defiantly got some gifts there" Char told me while nuzzling Petey's neck. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking and relaxing, Jasper and Peter are going to train me so Iz doesn't after come out all the time. Little do they know Iz told me I will already know how to do fight, without her coming out and playing. They will have the shock of their life's, I will defiantly give them a run for their money.

We talked about when we go see the Cullen's and how it might turn into a fight, I already told Jasper, if Alice thinks she can get her claws in she has another thing coming. Jasper said the same about Edward, I also agreed when we go, I will listen to others thoughts, while shielding Jasper, Peter and Char so they can listen to their thoughts aswel.

Peter...

I can't wait to start training B, and take her on her first hunt. We will have to go to a club, and get a prey from there, B can help us a lot by shielding us and listening to others thoughts. It will help a lot, then after we will go to the Vampire club, so I can spread the word that the goddess of war has been born, and ready to kick some arse.