Chapter 11

Jasper...

It feels like Déjàvu been in this clearing ready for training, with a human, except this human isn’t Bella. I know how Rylie feels having your mate go through this. Even though I wasn’t with her at the time, I still knew she was my mate. “Ok, come on Emmett let’s see if your still the same”

Emmett charged towards me ready to attack me, but I just planted my feet in the mud, ready for his attack. I got my arms around his neck, and didn’t even move. “Kill” Peter shouted. “How the hell was that a kill?” Emmett asked him. “I could of took your head off” Emmett looked like a kid who just had all their sweets. “Again” I just shook my head no. “No, come on Bella. Sarah I know you worry about here but you don’t have to trust me. I thought that at first, I thought I would have to train her but I was wrong.” I told her, with a chuckle at the end, because everything I just said was true. I thought I would have to train Bella, but I was wrong. I heard gasps from all the Cullen’s and chuckles from Peter and Char. “Ready get your arse kicked by your mate Major?” Peter taunted me, the fucker. I just ignored his comment and got ready to attack Bella. Don’t go easy Major. I heard Bella tell me.

I charged straight towards her, as I was a inch away from her she quickly moved to the side, I knew she was going to kick me in my back but as I turned around expecting her to be there she was gone, I felt someone behind me I  turned around and there she was crashing straight into me, I looked in her eyes and they was jet black, I guess Iz wanted to play, as soon as the Major saw this he barged straight through his cage.

Major...

“Everyone move back. The god and goddess of war is out to play” Peter told everyone.  Are you sure you want to show yourself up Major? Iz purred into my head. I knew what she was doing trying to taunt me. She’s lucky she’s my mate or I wouldn’t hesitate to take a limb.

She charged straight at me, I planted my feet, but when I was ready for the impact it didn’t come from the front it came from the back and I was on my stomach on the floor. I flipped us over so she was below me. She booted me straight in my chest, when I wasn’t expecting it.

“Major I think you should stop and carry on training” Peter told me, I knew he was right. I was ready to start training again until I eared Iz’s comment. “Yes Major we should stop, you know so you don’t get beat. What would people say, the god of war got beat by his mate? Oh I can hear it no-“Was all she got out before I had her pinned down on the floor. “You know Iz, when will you ever learn. Don’t push me, you little bitch” She knew I was messing, we always trash talk each other. I wasn’t up for it until Bella and Iz started the comments. Within seconds I found myself on top of a tree branch that I crashed into, after Iz booted me straight into it.

I saw Peter ready to attack Iz so she had the two of us to ‘kill’. I knew he was doing it to show Sarah not to worry about Bella, he knew he could get hurt, but he was prepared for it. Peter charged towards her, but she was ready of course, just has he was behind her ready to attack she booted him with her back to him and still looking at me. I charged straight towards her but of course she knew and I found myself been booted into another tree. Peter came after her but she flipped him over her so his back was against her chest with her teeth at his neck. Peter walked towards Char away from the battle. I went to charge again but just as I was about to grab her she was gone I looked everywhere and I couldn’t see her, next thing I knew she was biting into the mating mark on my neck. “I win” She told me after sealing the mating mark and kissing it. I looked into her eyes and they was red, so I knew Bella was back so I let Jasper come back.

Bella...

I could tell everyone was impressed without feeling their emotions, Sarah looked shocked. “See Sarah nothing to worry about” Jasper told her. Sarah just ran straight up to me and hugged me. “I know what you ment that you can look after yourself” I just nodded me head. “I want ago with Bella” Alice shouted, I knew what she was getting at and when I listened to her thoughts I knew I was right. It will be good to take it out on her after she took my protector away from me, the bitch.

I happily agreed. “Keep Iz in for as long as you can baby” Jasper whispered in my ear. He knew what Alice was up to.

“You attack first Alice” I told her. “Oh don’t worry about that, paybacks a bitch” I knew what she was getting at, she was pissed at me for taking her protector away from her. What’s wrong Alice you scared you haven’t got your protector to look after you anymore? She ran straight towards me, I wrapped my arms around her neck, I could of ripped her head off. “Kill” Peter told us.

I was walking away when I felt  her coming towards me, I grabbed her wrist and flipped her over so her back was against my chest with my arm around neck so she couldn’t move. “ I suggest you think twice before attacking me from behind Alice. I know you haven’t got your protector anymore, but no need to take it out on me. You’re a little pixie bitch who needs her head sorting out. You think everyone will be at your beck and call. It isn’t going to happen. You may think just because you got what you wanted when I was human doesn’t mean it will work now. I suggest you sort yourself out because I won’t hesitate to kill you” I chucked her onto the floor and walked over to Jasper. Jasper trained everyone for the rest of the night.

Alice kept giving me dirty looks, she even thought Jasper would go easy on her like last time, but she was so wrong, Jasper was ready to kill her with the snide comments she through at me but I wasn’t bothered about them, she needs to learn that she can’t get what she always wants.

Jasper...

I was pissed at Alice for trying to attack Bella when her back was turned but I should of known she can look after herself. I noticed Peter having to hold Char back to not kill the Pixie bitch, let’s just hope she can take all her anger out on the newborns.

When we arrived back at the Cullen’s home, Rylie took Sarah to bed and stayed with her for the night, I feel sorry for her, she only gets on with me, Peter, Char, Bella, Esme and Carlisle, the others just ignore her.

For the rest of the night me and Bella spent the night out in our room marking each other, until early hours in the morning.