Chapter 17

Jasper ...

It's been 2 months since we found out about the crime the Cullen's have got themselves in to. Sarah was changed near enough 1 and a half months. Rylie, Sarah, Rose and Emmett have decided to feed off of humans like me, Bella and Char.

Rose, Emmett, Rylie and Sarah are still living with us in Texas. We were all in the house watching Tv when my phone rang.

(Carlisle - Bold Jasper - Italic)

Hello?

Jasper. It's Carlisle. We need a favour son.

What will that be?

The volturi want us dead.

Why would they want you dead?

Esme created an immortal child so they want her dead.

No

How dare he ring me and ask me to help him and his family. "You know it's there god damn fault" Rose hissed. "There not even mates" Bella told us out of nowhere. "How do you know?" Emmett asked her, personally I wanted to know aswel. "I don't know it came in to my head, plus haven't you noticed they haven't marked eachother" They all looked thoughtful, except Peter and Char. Me; I noticed that when I first met the Cullen's, but never thought more about it.

"You know I never noticed that. How has Carlisle not worked this out for himself?" Rylie asked us. "He's ignorant about what what a vampire is supposed to do, for example; neglecting our natural food source" Peter told us.

"So what do we do about this information?" Emmett asked us. "We tell him" Bella answered Emmett, I knew no one could change her mind now. Looks like we're going to be giving Carlisle some bad news.