2. Cancelled

You sigh as you look at the face of the lad in the mirror. He's been with you for an hour now, just because he got a text that there was no dance practice today.

He told Kaitlyn that he couldn't go home because he didn't have a ride. Unfortunately, Hoseok lived in the same village as you; and Kaitlyn asked you to drive him to his house. Not saying a word, we continue our routine.

Wearing your shorts once again, you fix your stuff in your backpack and sling it to your back. Turning the corners, while Hoseok followed you smiling. Getting to the parking lot, you turn to him.

"Listen, punk. I'm in a very bad mood right now because I have work to do after my ballet class, but since I'm 'oh-so-friendly!' I'm driving you to your house; and since I'm driving you to your house and getting myself late for work, you better shut the fuck up after telling me your address..."

Kaitlyn forced you do drive him to his house. You really didn't want to because you knew that if you did, you'd be extremely late for work. You told Kaitlyn that you couldn't but she didn't understand, so now you have to get scolded by your boss because you had to drive someone to their house.

"(Y/n), you know what, nevermind. Just go to work, I'll just call for a cab!" You found it strange that even though you've just released your anger out on him, he still manages to smile from ear to ear. Looking at his wide smile, an instant regret fills you and your anger turns to something else.

"I'm sorry... Its just, my boss really will get mad if I get to work, late. I would, drive you to your house, I really would, but I couldn't risk loosing my job..." seeing him smile understandingly softened your heart, actually creating a crack on the side.

"How 'bout I go with you? You can't bring me to my house because you have work, and when you do bring me to my house I have nothing to do. Why not bring me with you? Maybe I could even help." You hesitated on agreeing, but you did anyway.

Starting the engine, you look at Hoseok one last time before driving away to the underrated restaurant you work at.

Finally arriving there, you and Hoseok jump off the car. You put on a genuine smile, seeing a beautiful middle aged woman just by the entrance of the restaurant . Walking in, Hoseok follows you, also with a smile on his perfectly sculpted face.

"(Y/n)!!! How was class today sweetheart?" You hug the sweet lady in front of you, who you recognize as the mother of your boss. She pulls away caressing your face, until she sees the young man behind you.

"Who's this handsome young man behind you (y/n)? Your boyfriend?! Oh my goodness! You finally brought a boy with you!" She screams excitedly, running off to go to Hoseok.

"No! Grandmother, he's just a friend! He's going to help out with the restaurant."
.
.
.