23. Hyung...

"Doctor... Please save my daughter!" Your mom has been crying non stop ever since she saw you unconscious, and she doesn't look like she would be stopping anytime soon. The doctor smiled at her comfortingly and made her sit down, before saying the heartbreaking news.

As soon as she heard it, she broke down even more, holding your hand. The nurses came in with a white cloth, and draped it over you. Taehyung has been hiccuping from crying too much, and NamJoon had tears rolling down his eyes.

NamJoon had really hoped that you were still alive. He didn't think that you really would be gone. It still hasn't sunk in that a simple bottle of detergent could take someones life just like that.

Soon, ringing could be heard from NamJoons pocket. He looked at the caller ID and answered it. "yes hyung, we'll go down now." He looked at Taehyung and comforted him.

"Ma'am... we're sorry for your loss... we have to get going... We're extremely sorry for having to leave so early..." NamJoon and Taehyung gave your mom a hug and looked at you one last time, before leaving for their next schedule.

"Hyung! I can't believe this just happened! We didn't even get to spend enough time with her! What will we tell Hoseok Hyung?!" Taehyung couldn't stop cry. He felt too much guilt and regret of not being able to spend time with you.

Taehyung felt that it was his fault that you died; that if he had worried about you earlier, you wouldn't be dead. He blames himself for your death. "Hyung! This is all my fault! If I had sense that there was something wrong sooner, she wouldn't be lying on this hospital bed, dead!"

"Taehyung! Its not your fault. You shouldn't blame yourself! It was her choice that she took her own life... and even if you did stop her, she would still probably do it..." NamJoon retorted. The manager looked at Taehyung concerned. He didn't think that you were that much of a big deal to them. He thought that maybe you were just someone they met along the way.

A few minutes later, they arrived back at the dance studio. Taehyung tried his best not to show that he cried, but he couldn't help it. He couldn't stop thinking about you and what he could've done to save you. He worried about that, and what he was going to tell Hoseok.

Everyones attention was on them when the door to the dance studio opened. Their looks questioned why Taehyung and NamJoon suddenly disappeared, and why they've been gone for hours.

They had no clue why Taehyung had tears running down his face, and they were eager to know. Hoseok especially, he knew there was something extremely wrong, because Taehyung doesn't just cry out of nowhere, no one ever does... unless they're not mentally stable .

"NamJoon, why is Taehyung crying?" Hoseok said as the rest of the members walked towards them. "I think Taehyung should tell you..." Hoseok was going to ask Taehyung, but he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to answer properly. He's extremely concerned as to why Taehyung was crying.

Taehyung faced Hoseok, and looked at him in the eyes despite having tears flowing down. Taehyung holds hoseoks shoulders, more tears falling, "Hyung...!"
.
.
.