10. Try

"Hello... ummm... (y/n)s mom! I'm here because I haven't seen (y/n) around and I'm worried something might have happened to her..." as if on queue your mom received a text message from you telling her not to tell Hoseok about your depression. Your mom knew you could see who comes and goes, through your window, explaining the text message.

You didn't want Hoseok to worry about you and make him do his best to make you happy even when he knows you aren't and wouldn't (be happy). You sigh looking at Hoseok walking towards the van, opening the door letting all the members out.

Your mom let them in, you wished that is she wouldn't. Letting them in meant you had to pretend to be happy even if you weren't. You hated having to hide your feelings, but you did not want to worry Hoseok and the others telling them that you didn't feel like yourself.

"(Y/N)! Your friends are here!" Hoseok felt really worried not having to see you for days. He thought it was strange that you weren't yourself for a couple of days then having to disappear right after. The truth is, you didn't want to show yourself knowing you have to explain, but a little lie wouldn't hurt right?"

"(Y/n)! We were worried sick about you! Where have you been?!" Seokjin blurted out as soon as he saw you coming down the stairs. You fake a smile hoping they wouldn't see how hard you're trying to hide it.

"Sorry guys... I just felt a little feverish these past few days. I had to stay home so it wouldn't get worse." You feel more inferior seeing them sigh out of relief. You feel guilty just seeing them look after you, when you don't even pay them enough attention.

Your mom comes out from the kitchen holding a tray with glasses of juice and water. They thank her before she goes upstairs and stays in her room. You don't know what to do anymore, your mom leaving you with them is such a horrible decision because you didn't want to blurt random depressing things out. You just thought about leaving them to start the talking.

A few seconds of silence, they've had enough. They started asking random questions they could think of and you felt awkward since you didn't know how to reply with what they were saying, should I laugh? Keep quiet? Smile? Just say a random thought? You were struggling more than what you have expected, but you managed to keep the fake smile on your face.

You really tried to answer all of their questions, but you know you would break sooner or later. Being sort of a coward, you excuse yourself to the restroom. Running to it, you take a breather, hoping your tears won't start falling anytime soon. You washed your face with water and dried it, before making yourself put yet another fake smile on your face.

Trying not to reveal what you were going through.
.
.
.