4. Fancy

Hoseok's eyes instantly fell on you as soon as he opened the door. He didn't know what he felt after his eyes had landed on you. It felt as if fireworks were going on behind you; like everything around him froze.

He didn't really understand that feeling that he suddenly felt in his chest. He wasn't thinking that it was love at first sight. He didn't believe in that, merely because it could hurt, just because you fell for someone the first time you see that person doesn't mean you'd have a great relationship with him/her. He didn't like one-sided love either, no one likes them.

He looked at Kaitlyn after she had asked him a question. At first, he though, maybe a short peek wouldn't be so bad, but after seeing you standing there, he thought, maybe he could stay for a little while.

After saying that he would be staying, he immediately saw the awkwardness on Kaitlyns face. He knew that if he just watched, people would think he's perverted. If he wanted to stay, I think joining would be the best option. He could always leave, but he chose to see you longer.

After getting a call from the boys, he sort of felt relieved that they cancelled dance practice. He felt relieved because he thought, he could relax, just for today, but only a little bit because that would mean he has to continue dancing ballet.

Ever since Hoseok was in High School, he LOVED HipHop. His mom was supportive of him at first when she thought it was only a leisurely thing for him, but as soon as he said he wanted to get into a performing arts career, she blew up and did not talk to him for weeks. Seeing his mom like that actually broke his heart, he even considered leaving his dream and just take the job his mom wants.

He went home that day and his house was dark. He went up to his moms room, and saw her there, lying down, looking a little weak. In short, he talked to her about what he'll do: trash his dream and follow his mother, but his mom stopped him and said, "just continue dancing..."

He has now been a trainee for 2 years and so far, he is stressed out. He had to attend dance practice everyday, and make lyrics at night, then practice rapping right after. He knew this would really tirehim out, but he also knows it would be worth it in the end.

Getting into the ballet room, he finally found someone he would want to see everyday. He found someone he fancies besides hiphop.
.
.
.
short chapter... sorry