19. Are you?

NamJoon suddenly jumped at the sudden ring of his cellphone. The group was finally having a rest day that day, and all 6 had stayed home... Hoseok however found it as an opportunity to catch up with you, even if they told him that he's with you, everyday.

"Hello?"

"NamJoon Hyung! PD-nim called me and told me that HitMan Bang wants to see us!" NamJoon grew excited at the news that Hoseok just shouted through the phone. After hanging up, he started to knock on the members bedrooms and started to wake everyone up to get them ready. Hoseok stayed a few more minutes just hugging you before running off to their house to join the others.

"Okay! So, Thanks to RM-ssi, you guys will finally be debuting! Your choreographer will put a choreography to your song and JHope-ssi will help understood?" Everyone nods in agreement, super excited about the news.

"You will begin your introductory shooting next week and also your social media account. We'll be giving you the email and password after we post your videos and feel free to post what you like. Just no spoilers. Only One Account for the whole group okay! Only muted videos before Debut. "

"You signed a contract that said so Dating after you have debuted... I'm sure you know what to do. Since your rest day is over tomorrow, go to the dance studio at 6:00 and you will be learning the choreography to your new song."

HitMan Bang (introduces! HIT IT THE SECOND AUDITION!) dismissed them and everyone went scrambling out of the office excited about the news. Everyone was screaming for joy, except for Hoseok.

Hoseok was worried about what he needed to do. He can't tell hitman bang to make him an exception because if he does it would be unfair. He then thought, maybe he could keep you a secret, but he knew that if he did, and you get caught, scandals will surround the group and they've only just started.

Taehyung walked along side Hoseok, patting his back, knowing what he was thinking about. Taehyung knew that it is not an easy task to break up with you because you were so lovable that anyone who got to know you would surely fall in love.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok who was powerless. He did not have a choice but to break up with you and he knew that. He had to think of away to break it down to you slowly.

Everyone was thinking of a way to break up with you in a calm way. Since Taehyung decided to announce that you had depression, everyone worried even more.

"Hoseok-ssi... Are you really going to do it?" Yoongi looked at him seriously, as the words came out of his mouth. He didn't want to... but if he wanted to have this career he needed to. It was a hard decision between Love and Career. He would choose both if he can...
.
.
.