16. Time?

"(Y/n), isn't it time that you confess?" You shake your head. Its been a few months and you've been hanging out with them often. You and Hoseok didn't get as close as you wanted. You were closer to Taehyung and NamJoon for a fact.

Taehyung knows Hoseok has feeling for you too. He talked to him a few days after finding out about how you felt and he found it amusing that both of you were trying so hard to hide it. He kept both of your feeling a secret though, knowing that if he leaked them, he'd be in so much trouble.

"No... Taehyung!!! I don't want to risk our friendship and I don't want to get hurt..."

"Just do it (y/n)! I swear! I'm sure you'll at least still be friends even after you do..." Taehyung felt annoyed that no one was making the first move. He couldn't convince Hoseok because he couldn't find the time, so he chose to force you into doing it (confess) instead.

"You're so annoying! If I say that I'll try will you go away?" You looked at him as he nodded eagerly. You let out a frustrated sigh and looked at Taehyung angrily. You found it annoying that he was making you confess. You wanted Hoseok to do because you didn't like the idea of women making the first move. You didn't have anything against it though; you were perfectly fine with it. You just didn't like the idea of it.

Taehyung sat there in front of you in silence thinking of a plan to help you confess. "Maybe you should surprise him? Like we can set up a million balloons in the dance studio and when he comes..." You looked at him like he was stupid, but he's not stupid. You actually though his idea was pretty nice, but you wanted something simple, maybe ask him out for coffee.

"Thats nice Taehyung, but I don't want to spend money on a simple confession... I'll just text him to meet me at a coffee shop and Imll confess then?" Taehyung just agreed and let you do your thing since he doesn't really want to intrude much on your relationship.

Taehyung never dated before, but he knew what it felt to like someone to the point where you would would do anything for that person.

Taehyung let you text Hoseok, but he had a weird feeling that this wasn't going to end well. Taehyung doesn't know when they'll debut and so does everyone else, so they were pretty much free to do anything they want (except when the had a schedules practice) until the debut. He ignored the feeling and just looked at you smiling weakly at your phone screen as you continued texting Hoseok.

You fiddle with your screen until Hoseok said he had something on. He seemed busier than everyone in the group and you felt disappointed at that, but you let him, knowing he's been working hard to reach his personal goal.
.
.
.