11. Just tell us.

You felt so stupid, worthless, and such a nuisance. They were there for you yet you were hiding your real self from them. They're there ready to listen to your problems and your needs, but you're stupid enough to think that they wouldn't.

NamJoon was getting anxious. He knew there was something wrong with how you were feeling. He noticed how uneasy you felt and how you were fiddling with your fingers.

Right before you came back from the restroom, he asked the others if they think there's something wrong with you but only Taehyung noticed, but he knew you'd have even more problems if the others knew.

An hour has passed and BTS had to leave. Their manager was waiting in front of the house even before they said they had to leave. You smile and wave at their van in front of your door and sighed out of relief right after they were out of sight.

You didn't know what to feel, sadness or relief. You just didn't know who you were anymore. The pain in your heart saying that you were not worth it; that you shouldn't be in this world, that your life isn't worth living.

___

The next day, your mom had relatives over for lunch, so you were forced to eat with them, and smile, once again. Right after, all the attention was on your mom as they were being ushered to the living room.

The smile that you had was wiped off your face as you stood up and rush to your bedroom hoping no one notices. Grabbing a blade from your bathroom, you cut your upper thigh so you were sure that no one would see it.

Looking at the blood gushing out from your legs, you thought, it would be fine for you to wear long sleeves when you go out. Cuts started to fill your arm, your mind unbothered by the pain, seeing this as a 'distraction' that is not working the way you want it to.

You quickly hide the blade in a box under your bed as you hear a knock on the door. "Its open!" The person opens the door slowly and walks in cautiously. You scrunch your eyebrows together confused as to why NamJoon and Taehyung came without notice.

"We were going to text you but no one had your number." You look down at the floor, give a tiny smile at what they said and look at them again.

"How'd you get in? Oh, well, what a stupid question, I'm sure its my mom. I guess, my question is, what are you doing here?" You look at them seriously. You could see how intimidated they felt after you had said that. You admit, you were a bit annoyed at them just barging in without notice, but you couldn't do anything about it either.

They sat down in front of you and looked at you seriously putting their feeling of intimidation away. "We're here to talk (y/n)." Their eyes started to linger, from your face, it scanned your body until it went to your thighs.

Their eyes widened and you saw, you quickly covered your thighs with a pillow made sure to make the cuts on your arms face downward. You wince in pain feeling Taehyung grip your wrist tightly. He turns your arm looking at the cuts you have just recently made. "(Y/n) just tell us will you? Nothing will happen if you keep it to yourself."
.
.
.