12. Favor

"Look! I'm fine you guys! These cuts are nothing!" You smile at them but this time you weren't trying so hard. NamJoon and Taehyung can see the obvious sadness in your eyes and the tears all suddenly threatening to fall.

Your tears involuntarily fell from your eyes while your smile disappeared from your face. You were starting feel embarrassed because you weren't sure if you could trust these two. You weren't close to them, only a little above being acquaintances.

"Just let it out okay (y/n). We're here for you." Taehyung subconsciously placed his hand on your back while your face was buried feet deep in your hands.

Minutes have passed and you finally stopped. NamJoon gave you water and sat back down waited for you to finish. You didn't understand why they were here and not rushing out. They told you that they were trainees aren't they supposed to be in the dorm? 

"Okay, now (y/n)... Tell us what is happening." You looked at NamJoon then Taehyung then back to the ground. They didn't know how hard it was for you to open up. It was probably because you had no reason to be depressed. It was all passed on to you by your dad who got depression before you were born.

"I have depression, and I'm at the "cutting phase". Don't ask me what caused me to have depression because I don't know. I don't understand why I have to go through this pain that makes me feel unmotivated and suicidal." You look up at them tears once again flowed down your cheecks.

"The only things coming to my mind right now is that my life is not worth living! I'm just a worthless human being here on earth that can't even earn enough money for my mommy. A worthless human being who pushes people away even when you know they're just trying to help you!"

"When you came here yesterday I really did try my best to hide my emotions. I did, but right after, I felt guilty. I was guilty of hiding everything from you guys. I was guilty that I had to hide my emotions from the one I like..."

They stared at you speechless. Those words were the most you have talked to them. NamJoon and Taehyung had not expected this. They expected you to hide everything. They expected that you wouldn't bring that much stuff out.

You were starting to feel reluctant. You have never said so much to an acquaintance. You didn't even know if they really were trustworthy or not, but you really felt the need to release everything.

Your mom was always busy with house chores that you weren't able to find the time to talk with her. Your mom thinks that you're going to tell the therapist anyways, but that will only close me out more.

"Guys, I have a favor to ask."

"Go ahead (y/n)"

"Can you guys please keep this a secret from Hoseok? and the others too? We're not that close but I hope you keep this from them."
.
.
.

HipHop Phile || BTS x Reader [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें