24. Speech

"Good morning everyone! I am Jung Hoseok, (y/n)s recent boyfriend... today, I just want you guys to know about us... about how I feel about her, and how she broke my heart" Hoseok was pouring his heart out, since this was a private event after all. He wanted people to know.

"I met (y/n) one day while she was in her ballet class. Out of all the girls that I saw there, I thought, that she was the prettiest. I found it hard for me to confess to her after eyeing her for a few weeks because, she was suffering from depression..." He looked at everyone who was in the room. There weren't much people, the rest of the boys, her mom, uncle, auntie, and Kaitlyn.

"It was Taehyung that helped us get together, but you know, when we were together, I did not see a hint of depression in her. It looked like she was just a normal being. She was sweet, caring, loving, and probably the most perfect girl I've met my whole life."

"I wanted to be with her forever, but I also had dreams that I needed to reach. She heard it at the wrong time, and ended up like this... I just want you guys to know... that I love (y/n), just as much as you guys do... and its hard to let her go this way... She didn't hear what I really had to say, and I guess, its my fault..."

Everyone was in the verge of tears, even though everything that Hoseok said was not worth crying for. Your mom called him to say something during your burial, and he found it hard to convince their manager, but they managed.

They had to leave soon, because they had dance practice, and right after, Hoseok had to make a song with NamJoon and Yoongi, but before they could leave, your mom ran after him and looked at him dead in the eye. "Hoseok-ssi... I was cleaning (y/n)'s room, and saw this... I actually saw two, one was for you, Taehyung and NamJoon, and the other one was for me..."

They send their condolences to your mom and immediately got into the van, Hoseok, NamJoon and Taehyung sitting together.

Hi guys... Before I really die, I just want to say that I love you guys so much. I didn't want to do this... but I know there is nothing more in my life to do... I don't deserve to live because I'm completely and utterly useless.

All three of them were already denying what you had written on this sheet of paper. It had a blood mark that was straight and they knew it was from the cuts on your arm.

I just hope, you guys reach your goal and continue to live your life how you want it... I've ended mine, so you have one less people to worry about. I'm sure you guys will be fine without me... Thank You guys for being there for me... You guys have let me live longer and kept me happy until I left this world. I love you guys so much... especially Hoseok. I just couldn't bear the times that you guys weren't with me... it felt as if my whole world just shattered in the palm of my hands... Take care of yourselves guys... I may stay in your heart... keep me there...

love... (y/n)
.
.
.