13. Trying

"Okay (y/n)... but we need you call us when you have problems okay?!" They handed you their phones and you put in your number on both. They both called you afterwards, giving you their number.

"Please keep my number to yourselves too... I don't want too many phone calls..." NamJoon and Taehyung nodded and looked at each other finally thinking it was time to leave, but before they stood up, NamJoon got an idea.

"(y/n), why don't you try going back to your ballet class?" You looked at him with a look he really can't tell. He was very much sure that if you go back to your ballet class, it would help you calm down and express your despair in the form of dancing.

"If I go back they're going to start asking questions about why I didn't go for weeks..." You knew your excuse was stupid because that problem could easily be solved with escapist** lies.

**Lies told to escape (pretty self explanatory)

"It would really help you though... (y/n) you should consider to think that you will get better and do whatever you can to achieve it instead of moping around in you room feeling hopeless and worthless. Maybe you could watch us dance first before actually going to class? What about that? Just get out of the house or something."

Taehyung was absolutely right and you praised him for that, but will you really be able to bring yourself to wake up every morning to go to ballet? You were suffering from insomnia because of your depression and you were currently on sleeping pills.

After looking at them for a good 5 minutes you finally had to agree on their suggestion mainly because you knew they wouldn't leave if you deny their offer. "I'll do it... don't you guys have plans?"

"We have practice, and you're coming with us!"

"What?! No! I'm not ready to get out of the house yet!" You started to get nervous and started to fiddle with your fingers as well. You didn't like the idea of going out of the house because you had to put a mask on; you had to hide what you were feeling from everyone you knew.

"Look, we already thought about this and we agreed that we would buy you a face mask so that you don't have to show most of your face." They pulled out a black cloth face mask still wrapped in its original plastic and in addition to that a black cap.

"I'll try." NamJoon and Taehyung smiled to each other in victory, both thinking that they will make you change and get over your depression. You reach you hands out to them asking them to help you stand up before going straight to your closet to pick out something to wear.

You decided going with a long sleeved navy blue and blue green flannel with a pair of black legging, knowing that they would probably force you to dance

Coming out from the bathroom after you had freshened up, Taehyung and NamJoon looked at you, proud that you were at least trying.
.
.
.