7. Different

"Why not? I live with them though..." he points to the 6 while looking at me. You only nod since you didn't have a choice. "You can stay at our house for awhile first, maybe have dinner, then I can walk you home. I still don't have a car and the van that we're using is the company's, I'm sorry."

You didn't mind at all. Getting a chance to see what their house would look like from the inside. You don't know how you mom would feel about this, though. She's a understanding woman, and you're pretty sure she'd be happy to find out that you're talking to someone, but you don't know how she would really react.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and looked at the others as well, practicing the choreography while their choreographer when to the restroom. It was quite funny for you to see yourself, standing still in front of a mirror without bars.

In your ballet studio, there were bars on the mirror so you could hold it when practicing a move. This room was completely different. It felt so big that you felt like running around freely in it, but, of course, that would be embarrassing.

"Okay! Lets do this! (Y/n)! You came just in time, this part of their choreography is the easiest!" For him, you though. You liked dancing, the main reason why you started ballet, but you didn't think you were good at the other dances. Surely, you'll find out today!

The choreographer taught the choreography slowly, and looked at you most of the time. You have never felt so awkward. He kept looking at you and you felt intimidated. You thought you were doing something wrong, but you continued anyway.

A phone ringing stopped everything once again, and this time, it was the choreographers phone. "Yeah— Okay— Sure!— I'll see you there." He put his phone back and walked back to his place.

"Since this is the last part of the choreography, I'll quickly teach it to you. I have to leave, so just practice it for at least two hours before you go home okay?" They all nodded in unison and watched him carefully.

You didn't understand what it was with Choreography Teachers and leaving. Your teacher just left minutes ago and now their choreographer is leaving now, but who were you to stop them.

You had to be honest, if you were to rate yourself dancing hiphop, you'd rate yourself a 6. You kind of liked it, but you found it different from what you were used to. It felt like you're able to express yourself more, but that goes with ballet as well.

——

"Hey (y/n)! Want to see the whole choreography?" Their choreographer just left after seeing them dance it once with music. You were only able to catch the last part of the dance, the one that they taught you, because your mom suddenly called telling you that she probably won't be at the house when I get home, but you weren't so sure about that because you were most likely to come home late.
.
.
.