18. Fed Up

Taehyung looked at you and Hoseok, who were trying to learn a new dance that Hoseok invited you to do. Taehyung loved the idea that you two were finally together, since both of you were too stupid to tell each other in the first place. The thing is, you two are showing too much public display of affection in front on the rest of the boys in the practice room. You were too shy to do it, but when Hoseok does it, you forget everything.

"Wait. What? How do you do this?!"Hoseok laughed and held your hand, guiding it on how its supposed to move. You giggle while you turn around to face him and intertwine your fingers with his, before giving him a peck.

Taehyung was glad that you're happier than usual. He didn't like seeing you moping around in your room, it made him feel ashamed that he couldn't do anything about it. He felt happy seeing you like this, but... the problem was seeing you with him. Taehyung loves you just as a sister, don't get him wrong... What he is trying to say is that he has had enough of the affection between you and Hoseok.

"Taehyung-ah! Want to dance with us?" Taehyung shook his head and continued writing an entry for the day. He kept a locked journal in his phone since the company suggested. They told them that it was going to be tough being a trainee so a journal will help them express the expressions they couldn't.

NamJoon is in the studio with Yoongi and Jungkook, hoping to produce a song good enough for their debut. He sent a few of his demos to his PD, but, they were all rejected, so he has to create a new one once again. Jungkook is with them because he's somewhat good with matching lyrics and beats so they had to drag him in there. Hoseok was supposed to be with them too, but he seemed too occupied to be dragged in.

Even though they are trying to produce something to submit to their PD, there is another reason for them being in there. They're trying to get away from seeing both of you. They're sick and tired of seeing the both of you being so touchy with each other, and they get distracted at your voice.

Taehyung couldn't come because he knew that the studio has such a small space that it could only fit those three. If he did come though, they wouldn't be able to move around inside. He looked at his phone and check the time hoping that it would be a perfect time to go out.

"Hoseok Hyung! I'm just going to buy some snacks! I'll be right back!" You and Hoseok looked at Taehyung as he went out the door, leaving you two alone.

Jimin and SeokJin were in a different studio, practicing their vocals. You didn't think they needed practice, because you heard them and they sounded perfect, but the other reason they were there is because they're fed up of you and Hoseok as well.
.
.
.