15. Real

"Come on (y/n)!!!" Jimin screamed pulling you up from where you were sitting. You looked at NamJoon and Taehyung who just smirked and shrugged their shoulders while you were being dragged to the center of the room.

You let out a sigh and looked at Jimin though the mirror. "I want to dance with you (y/n)! I'll teach you an easy choreography!"

"Fine..." In a matter of milliseconds Jimin was already talking slowly while showing you the move that you will be doing. After a while, you notice Jin also behind you following Jimin as well.

"Hyung you already know this dance!"

"I forgot it already. Sorry..." he smiled cheekily at Jimin and continued to practice what Jimin was teaching you. You do admit, the moves were easier than the one you had been taught before.

Jimin thought it was nice to have you around. He did not know about your inherited mental illness, but he tries to keep you smiling anyway. He didn't look like he was trying either. He just naturally makes people smile without even knowing it.

He played the music and stood next to you, guiding you through the choreography. While dancing, you felt all eyes on you, and it kinda made you feel uncomfortable. You started minimizing your moves and just looked at the floor, looking at Jimin too from time to time.

The music ended and the dance as well. Jimin just smiled at you and held your hand. "(y/n)! That was great! Although, I noticed you minimized your movements just before the chorus, it was still great!"

"NamJoon Oppa... can I talk to you? You too... Taehyungie Oppa..." They both nodded and followed me outside, while you lead them to the corner of the hallway, so that the others won't be able to hear us...

"I don't know what to feel anymore!!!" You whine while jumping like a child who did not get what he/ she wanted. You extremely wanted to be honest with them seeing that they will be more concerned if I didn't tell them. They're already concerned enough.

"I keep looking at Hoseok oppa..." You return to being calm and look at them both. You finally decided to admit to your feelings although you've only met him a few weeks ago.

"Why not ask him out?"

"I don't want my depression to get worse... If I tell him, I'll only get hurt if he doesn't like me back..." Fiddling with your fingers. You actually felt nervous about your hidden feelings, because this was the first time you were close to your crush— physically and in friendship.

The two boys nod and each take both of your hands just dragging you back into the dance studio. Taehyung opens the door and as you expected, Hoseok was there dancing by himself. You freeze and blush seeing the way his body moves. It felt as if everything you've been worrying about just 'poofed' away.

"Hyung its real." He said while feeling the pulse on your wrist. You heart was booming, and ready to jump out of your chest as you watch him gracefully moving against the dance floor.
.
.
.